Chapter 5

' I will be waiting, jin ' he mouthed to jin who got speechless and turned to hobi who was dragging him ....

He was just quite one thing He knows that his friend is angry at him, but he is also angry towards him, jin pouted and let hobi drag along with ken and jimin following them.

On the other hand tae and yuna approached jungkook , tae put his hand jungkook shoulder and said...

" Woahh what was that man"

" Just a spoiled kids tantrum that's it, now will you take your hand off my shoulder before I break them "

Tae awkwardly took his hands with fear making yuna smile and jungkook left them and started to walk towards his class...

" I wish jin hyung should have given him a nice punch " Tae said puffed...

" Only in your dreams can that happen"

"Whatever I don't like him, muscle rascal " When yuna heard tae words she shouted jungkook name who turned towards and asked..

" What? "

" Tae said that you are a mus-"
Before she could finish tae stopped her putting his hands on her mouth and said...

" Nothing kook Lets go to your shop after we finish our classes okay " He nodded and didn't get suspicious of them, because his mind was thinking about something else or thinking about someone...

" You......you Shorty how can you put me into a Panters mouth are you even my friend "
She just flipped her hair and said...

" Of course indeed I'm your friend idiot, did you say you hate him so i was helping to convey your curse " When teahyung what she said he pulled her hair and said...

" If I die one day in his hands I'm saying I will take you both with me "

" Ewwweeeee I'm not coming with you bear "
With that she pulled herself from. His hold and started to run towards jungkook who was almost entering his class...

" Ahhh i reached first "
They both sighed at her and said..

" Stop shouting shorttyy " " Why are you guys this mean to me huh? " They both smacked her head and said...

" Because you deserve it " " Ouch ouch a monster's it hurts"
They both chuckled and went into the classroom and pccupied their seats..

" I hate business I don't know why I choose this as my subject"

" Me too shortyyy" They both sighed dramatically hugging each other making jungkook shook his head they both never change..

" Then why do you choose to take this as your subject huh? "

" What can we do, a boring men like you will be left alone in this uni so we choose to accompain you right tae? "

" Yeah yeah she is right, 100% right"
They both nodded their heads  like it is the best thing they did in their life..

" Okay enough of this, concentrate on studies or else you may get failed"

" I don't have that fear because I know you will help, by the way why should I worry about it, however when you start your business I will be your partner so yeah I'm safe"

" And I will be your personal assistant"
Listening to their words jungkook couldn't believe his ears, are they really serious however he can't change two crazy people's you know...

He just focused on his lecture where his both of his friends we're busy with playing games...

On other hand hobi brought jin towards the class room on the corridor where no one can hear them..