Chapter 1

Author pov:-

"KIM SEOKJIN WAKE UP, I said wake up you are going to be late for your university" She didn't listen to any voice from the room she sighed and about to leave she got a call, she smiled looking at caller id and smiled before picking up....

"Hello Jackie what Jungkook is doing "

"You know what I thought you will greet me first, but it's okay I know he is your favorite " She chuckled at his remark....

" Off course he is my fav kid, because he is good at everything I wish I had a son like this but God is so unfair to me, I got a spoiled kid"

" You know my jinnie is soo good child don't say those words to him okay" She rolled her eyes by looking towards her son's room.

" And don't roll your eyes sook, I know you don't agree with me but our jinnie is too good "

" Yeah yeah whatever you say Mr. Wang"

" now tell me what my favorite person is doing "

" Just giving me hard time to wake him up " Jackson chuckled at him.....

" Okay take the phone near his room i will wake up him " " Yeah sir please " He shook his head and said....

" Jin-ah sweetheart get up baby, couldn't you feel that even the sun wants to take a look at my beautiful Jin-ah so get up and greet me, it will make my day hearing your -" Before he could finish his words...

Someone dash out of his room and took the phone from his mother and said in loud voice....

" Good morningggggg jackieeeeeee" Jackson chuckled at his loud voice....

" Ohhh God I think I eat something when I was pregnant for you, who will shout like this jin-ah can't you see I'm next you ahh my ears are hurting "...

He shrugged his shoulders to his Mom words and went to balcony to have a good talk with Jackson....

" So tell me why did woke up me "
" Because it is almost time for you to wake up jin-ah" " Nah I don't want wake up and go to university it's boring studying there " Jackson shook his heads....

" You know you are really becoming lazy nowdays "

" What can i do Dad said I need to take care of our company one day but I don't want to do that "

" And why is that's soo? " " Ohh don't to think me taking over our company means it will be bankrupt one day"

This made Jackson laugh out loud.....

" Yeah yeah that's true through " This made jin shock....

" So you also think like that about me ahhh i thought only person who understands me i thought it was you but see you are saying to me "

" Okay okay enough of talk go and get ready for your uni jin-ah Or else I will cancel the picnic we have planned to go on the weekend " He gasped at Jackson words....

" Ohhh no no don't you dare Mr. Wang I'm going to get ready now and if you dare to cancel our plan I will ground you from going to your bouquet "
He chuckled and cut the call.......

" This kid is really something sometimes" He was smiling at himself but some muscles arms were around his waist and who put his head on his shoulder making him smile......

" Who thought my cute little bunny baby will be a man one day huh" He chuckled imagining his son pout behind his back....

" And don't pout like that you look damn cute my baby "