Chapter 3

Author pov:-

" appa I'm leaving, I will come to your shop directly after uni"

" Kooki- okay okay Kook don't you have any plans after uni, why you always come to my shop you know right I have my work to work there and I will be safe baby"

" appa even if you0 have plenty of people around you, I can't let people likemy appa only will be my appa that's it "

" You know you are two much baby"

" No I don't think so, when I love someone dearly I make sure they are save that's appa"

" Yeah yeah I know now go and here take this box, this is for you and tae"

" Why did you make a box for him" " Jungkook " " What didn't I say to you I don't like you giving attention to someone rather than me appa"

" Don't act like brat kook go now you will late for your uni my boy "

" Okay bye appa after I finish uni I will join you"

" Why? " Jackson showed confused face towards his son.....

" I just want to help you and i don't like you working forgetting your work appa by the way you have workers right why don't you let them work appa really why are like this "

" Baby I'm okay by the way some of my customers will only prefer when I suggest some flowers and decorations to them so dont worry I'm okay you don't need to come okay enjoy your uni days kook " Jackson said caressing his son hair......

" I don't feel like hangout with them plus in uni all just my attention and they want to hit on me "

" Ohh then why don't you date anyone kook,"

" I don't likr anyone there " His appa smiled and ruffled his hair....

" You know what you still act like a stubborn child"

" Whatever appa I'm leaving goodbye take care love you appa" He said while kissing his appa cheek....

And went near the taehyung car and knocked on the door.....

" You bitch you want me to become your driver but no, today it is not happening, you didn't let me have kiss from my sweety fuck go on bus I'm not taking you to uni "

Jungkook smirked and said.....
While leaning on his window.....

" Okay as you wish appa asked me to give you this lunch box to you, it's okay I can have all by the way I don't like sharing "

When taehyung heard lunch, he opened the door and went in front of jungkook and started dusting off his clothes here a single dust is invisible in jungkook who smirked at his friend doing something silly in front of him.....

" Stop dusting my clothes tae there is no dust on me" He stopped and showed his silly smile..

" Don't smile like a creep, why did you come out of your Ferrari taehyung-ah "

" Bitch" Taehyung whispered under his breath....

" What did you say " He asked which made taehyung afraid he can stay alive in front anyone calling him that but when he is alone with this muscle man he should be careful.....

" Nothing Prince, please take a seat we need to go for our uni please sir " He bowed making him smirk and enter on taehyung car while tae opened the door for him....

" What just you open the car door, who will close it taehyung-ah" He want to kill him at instang but he can't because he is can't beat that double bunny.....