Chapter 2

Jin pov:-

"How dumb my mom will be, does she think I will marry that fucking Jungkook, why everyone say he is Good boy and I'm brat, by the way I'm one year elder than him can't people praise me"....

"'Just because he got a sweet and cool appa im leaving his ass to live in this world or else I would have killed him the day I started getting irritated by him his praises....."

" Ahhhh Jackieee wait for mere I'm coming to have your Decilous breakfast "

Author pov:-

With that jin went running to there house because there is house near their neighborhood , even though Jackson as Bouquet shop but he is rich and as big big bouquet shop in busan and he is kind of famous for his sweet and kind nature towards his Coustmoers....

Most people prefer his shop for any party functions marriages etc for decorations..... His flowers are soo good that people only prefer his shop.......

Even if they are rich he never let his or his son show their rich status to people....

He thinks showing your money will make you arrogant, rude, disrespectful, characterless and he hates people who think money can buy anything and he don't want his son to be one of them. Because someone has broken his heart.....

No one pov:-

Jin was near their house, whenever he saw their house, he was always mesmerized by Jackson house every time he came here.........

"How can he take care of this big yard, if I were him I would have cried everyday to work, ahh he is so good in all, yeah yeah opposite side of me, but why he got a idiot son ohh God poor of my Jackie''

With that he started to look around and started touching flowers in the garden....

'' in our Neighborhood this is the best house we can even our house look like a big but this house is cozy for Two ahh I envy who ever marry that annoying person will be luckily he/she will get a good Father in law....... Ahhh if that Jackieee was not that irritating I don't mind, getting fucked you know''

He laughed at his words and winked at the flower before going in...

'' all rights sweeties meet to you next time''

With that he went in while jumping like a kid.....

Before Jin could enter the house, but he heard an annoying voice and a sweet voice son and father were talking about something but he didn't get what they were talking about so he went in slowly to hear there conversation.............