Chapter 7

Yuna pov:-

I never saw him this anxious and angry ever and the way this idiot is driving the car im sure I will die today, mom and dad you are the only daughter will die today hope I will see my funeral...

I look at taehyung he is trying to show he is not affected but i know he is hell more afraid than me but i know he won't say now in front of him because if any one of us opens our mouths he will not even hesitate to throw at outside.

You know I like to die like this, rather than got thrown out and some shitty vehicle pass on my body ohh God I can't even imagine that.

After like 15 minutes drive we are near our uni Entrance gate wow.

Usually----

" Uncle park the car in and taehyung follow me Yuna go and call head miss and bring her to me "

Before I could finish my words that idiot went like that...

Author pov:-

Yuna turned to her left and saw taehyung was still rooted in his place so she went to him and pinched his shoulder little that when she heard a pitiful cry.

" Tae stop crying are you 5 year old to cry like this " He sniffled before saying.

" Yui yui i thought today is my last Mom dad I'm. Alive your only son who you never knew exist is still Exists right now oh god I'm. Alive "
Yuna rolled her eyes at him and said

" Don't act too bad it don't suits you"

" Yui say me you also thought today is our last day right " Whatever taehyungie is acting like a fool right now but she can't push off his words which hold Bittertruth in it.

She sighed and nodded her head making taehyung to feel shicer once again.

" Oh god why are so mean today you want me to die without having a husband " Yuna hit him on his head and said

Even though their are speaking, but they can't ignore the fact that jungkook was angry and worried for someone reason..

" Tae go follow him I will go and bring head miss just text me were you guys are okay " They both nodded and went in different direction.

" Okay " With that taehyung big strides to catch up with jungkook who was walking without giving attention to any of them and see it him people also let him way because the person I'm front of them look like fury devil himself.

Jungkook long strides came to alert when he saw a particular figure standing in corridor without any delay he went to him and pulled him by collar and said taking him away from the crowd.

" Before I break your bones tell where the fuck that Bobby taken jin " Bumzu eyes gt widened by sudden shock..

" Wha..t? " Jungkook got irritated by him so he went to punch but tae stopped him.

" Look wait I think he don't know what you are asking let's ask first after that it is up to you okay"

" Bumzu i know you care for your asshole friend but i also know that in that gang you are the one who Is worth of second chance so tell me where is jin hyung"

" Taehyung i......i do...n't known what you g...uys are talking after I had a fight with Bobby I left that gang i don't even know where he took seokjin I said him stay away from Jin because I know Jin backup is Jungkook maybe whole college know they fight with each other but I know even they fight when ever Jin got in trouble Jungkook was the one who saved him"

Taehyung who heard this looked at jungkook with puzzled eyes.

" What do you m....ean"

" Don't say me you don't know whom your friend is loving "

That when taehyung got enlightened by something.

" Holy heck " He shouted his lungs out Jungkook who heard their conversation let out a anger sigh.

" Will you stop talking tell me where os jin is"

Taehyung was eyeing like a suspicious owl who want to search food on the day time.

Jungkook eyed him and said.

" After we settle this matter I will tell you and yuna everything okay"

That when taehyung felt relived and asked bumzu again..

" Okay now tell me where is our jin hyung "

" But i don't where is he, I really don't know as I said before I left the gang" ..

When again he said same reason jungkook eyed him to see any lies he was spouting after a brief look he was sure this guy don't know anything.

" You you.... I wel-"

" Tae leave it he don't know, now I will change my question to you again where can this Bobby will hangout other then our block "

When bumzu heard this that when something hit in his mind with quick composer he looked and jungkook.

" I.....i  I mean he can be in the B block where there is a room with broken instruments of music depar-"

Before he could finish jungkook dash out from there leaving tae and bumzu behind.

Before tae followed him he said.

" Hey bum boy just when you see yuna, tell her to come to b block building to that broken room and sorry boy"

" Why? " Bumzu asked confused.

" Ohh after your information you think your friend will have the bones to touch any one " Tae smirk while showing fake pity on the Bobby.

With that he followed behind jungkook.

Bumzu let out aheavy sigh, he said his friend not because he was afraid of Jin's father but he was scared to face this jungkook.

All will say he is cold, clam, But what he know he was sure the people around here don't know.

The wolf in him who can chase his enemies when they try to touch or harm his mate like a predator will make them see the hell in one sight of him.

At last I wrote this, for writing this much, I was in a dilemma how to write now I'm okay I can write next chapter easily.

Hi folks

How are you all...