Yes. The Dragon corpse in the Black Swamp.

"Huh? There's a dragon corpse in the Black Swamp?!" TBOAH!Choi Han asked in shock.
"Not anymore." TCF!Choi Han replied calmly. He sat back in his seat and quietly watched the record after sharing a look with TCF!Mary and offering her a smile of encouragement and gratitude. TCF!Mary understood the meaning of his expressions and in returned inclined her head before looking back at the Palantír to continue watching the records.

This white crown had been on top of that corpse's skull. Cale had earned the Dominating Aura, the ancient power that was great for scamming, the moment he touched that crown.

"That's the ancient power that belonged to the original 'Dragon Slayer', right? The one who lived during the Ancient Times? The one who survived at the end of the war against the Ancient White Star?" TBOAH!Cage asked.
"Yes, that's right." Sherritt answered with a gentle nod.

A different voice that was not the Super Rock started to speak in Cale's mind at that moment. It was a familiar voice, but one that he had not heard for a while. It was the voice of the former owner of the Dominating Aura. That voice had spoken for the first time in a long time.
– That crown likes Dragon blood.

The entire room plunged into dead silence, and Grigori's smile disappeared, subtly she waved her fingers – cancelling all traces of the bloodlust and Dragon Fear before it could build up to any noticeable degree. Naur continued, not giving anyone a chance to react verbally.

It then became silent. The Super Rock was silent as well. Cale looked toward Raon.
"What is it, human?"
Cale started to speak at that moment. "Let's throw this away."
"What?"
"No. I can't let them continue to hold onto this."

The Black Dragon had never seen Cale frowning while looking at something that looked expensive like this crown with a large jewel. Cale continued to speak in a stern tone toward Raon, who was tilting his head in confusion.
"Should I break it?"
This was the first time he picked up something that he didn't like.

Seeing Cale's reaction upon the Palantír as well as his disgusted look on his handsome face convinced the TBOAH!Dragons that he was entirely trustworthy. They turned to look at the counterparts – now fully coming to terms with the fact that Cale deserved the reverence and special treatment they all showered upon him. The fact that Cale had found something that could harm a dragon and immediately wanted to get rid of it meant more to them than any words or empty promises could.

The fractures within their souls that had appeared because their counterparts had treated the human with red-hair so familiarly repaired itself – it healed as understanding and endearment blossomed within them. In their minds, the fact that Cale – a human – cared enough about Raon that he did not even want this thing that could harm him to exist in their world spoke volumes about how much he treasured the child.

<Chapter 181: I Did Pick It Up ... But (3)>
That was why Cale was anxious. Raon placed his short paw on top of Cale's shoulder.
"Human, this is worth thousands, no, it is worth over ten thousand apple pies! Look at the jewel!" His other short paw pointed toward the jewel on the crown, but Cale continued to frown. Raon tilted his head from side to side in confusion as he continued to speak. "Your aura is flowing out of this crown! I'm sure that it will be beneficial for you! The weak you needs to get stronger!"

'Why the hell would I want to get stronger?'
Cale grumbled as he continued to frown after hearing Raon's words.
"I don't need it. Won't you be by my side anyway?"
'And Choi Han, On, and Hong as well. I have so many people by my side, so why should I get stronger?'
Cale looked toward Raon after not hearing a response. Flinch. The Black Dragon flinched at Cale's gaze before starting to shout.
"Of course I will be here! I will not forgive you if you go somewhere without me!"

'He doesn't change whether he is four or six years old.'
Cale pushed away Raon who was extremely close to the crown in the box and closed the lid before putting it in his bag. He didn't even touch the crown. Nor would he allow Raon to keep it in his spatial dimension.
'This is just baggage.'

Cale's overprotectiveness was showing in his actions rather than his words once again, and the dragons of both timelines simmered happily in delight. They all felt that Cale, who used to act like a tsundere all the time, really was too much like them. Their endearment toward him amplified ten-fold.

Cale decided to show this crown to Eruhaben after dealing with the Caro Kingdom business and returning home.

TCF!Eruhaben smiled softly, ignoring the expression of smugness that appeared also on his counterpart's face. He wanted to ask his counterpart why he was looking so happy – after all it was him, TCF!Eruhaben, that Cale was referring to in the Palantír, but he chose not to because the record continued and some serious allegations were being dropped by Cale.

But he did have a question.
'Why does Arm have this crown?'
Now that he thought about it, the people who took dead mana from the Black Swamp were members of Arm as well. Cale started to get annoyed for some reason. It was because he suddenly thought about something.
'Would Arm really give the Marquis a special being like a Dragon just as part of a deal? Why would those bastards who were aligned with the Empire and the Northern Alliance value networking with a noble from a small kingdom like the Roan Kingdom?'

The fact that no one in the TBOAH!World knew that TBOAH!Black Dragon had been captured and tortured since he was born and the fact that after his death still no one knew what became of him made everyone of that timeline, including Kim Rok Soo, uncomfortable.
"How many other things slipped by and we just didn't notice it?" TBOAH!Alberu mumbled.
"You mean like how we still don't know how the civilians ended up wearing and carrying those disguised magic bombs during the Plaza Terror Incident right at the beginning of all this..." TCF!Alberu added with a dark expression – that loose end still bothered him, it lingered in his mind and nagged at him every time he thought about how he had met his dear dongsaeng.

"Human, why are you frowning so much? You look like a squashed apple pie!"

The tension in the room broke at Raon's exclamation, and disbelieving gasps of laughter and amusement escaped a few people in random places around the hall.

Cale frowned even more at Raon's comment as he continued to think.
'What if the secret organization was planning on taking the Dragon away once he grew up?'
Arm would definitely be capable of doing that. When he thought about it that way, this crown, and even Raon, were probably part of a sinister plot.

Cale started to mumble in annoyance. "...These bastards, I thought I was a terrible person, but aren't they even worse?"
Raon's eyes opened wide at Cale's quiet mumbling.
"Human! You may be a scammer, but your foundation is firm and good! Do not think that you are a bad person!"
'Haaaa.' Cale held back his sigh after hearing Raon's nonsense. He ignored Raon, who kept glancing at him, and opened the door.

"Thankfully, that was not the case. Arm, or more specifically the White Radish, didn't know Raon existed." Cale spoke up to clear up any misunderstandings before it could take hold of them.
"That's right... Hyung gave my egg to Redika to hide somewhere far away, however..." Raon added conversationally. It seemed like this was something he and Cale had discussed before – it somehow felt like they'd had this conversation a number of times before.
"However, that blood-crazy bastard sold Raon's egg to the former Marquis, and that's how Raon ended up in Venion's clutches."
"And that is how my Human came to find me and saved me along with Strong Choi Han, and my noona and hyung." Raon concluded, and TCF!Eruhaben took a moment to translate Cale and Raon's explanation for the confused TBOAH!Dragons seated beside him.

Raon immediately turned invisible and became shocked at Cale's next words.
"Blow this room away."
'Blow it away?'
The Black Dragon's wings fluttered.
"No. Don't do it."
Cale thought about destroying this place before changing his mind. The staff working at the Duke's Estate did not commit any wrongdoings. Cale slammed the door open.

"You were really angry Cale-nim..."
"Yes... yes, I am." Cale replied stiffly. A chill went through the audience around the Palantír Hall – Cale had answered in the present tense, meaning he was still angry about the crown and also what it was used for. The groups scattered around the hall gulped and remained quiet. They feared what would happen if something triggered Cale Henituse right now.