Author Note

Verena's goal is to undo everything the decades of war have done, and if that means she has to work together with Atlas - her father and faction's enemy - so be it.

— .oOo.—

The world has changed. To protect nature, mankind lives in large walled-off cities under the watchful eyes of the Euronea rulers.

Inside the walls of Berulex, the people are struggling under the never-ending fight for power between the leading faction of Veteralix and the rebel faction of Neoluxis. None more so than Verena, the daughter of Veteralix's leader. Desperate to help as many people as possible, she spends most days healing the wounded on the front lines.

When the Euronea rulers have had enough, they send in General Atlas. Atlas takes an interest in Verena and tries to win her over by offering her a job and making promises that seem too good to be true. Despite her distrust of Atlas, Verena takes a seat on the newly established council in hopes to unite and rebuild Berulex. However, beyond and inside the walls, something dark is brewing and it will only be a matter of time before Verena's strength will be tested.

So long as she keeps her heart locked and her head clear, she will be fine. Or at least, that's what she keeps telling herself. 

— .oOo.—

Chapter 1 | January 24th

Chapter 2 | January 26th

Chapter 3 | January 31

Chapter 4 | February 2

Chapter 5 | February 7

Chapter 6 | February 9

Chapter 7 | February 14

Chapter 8 | February 16

Chapter 9 | March 8

Chapter 10 | March 15

Chapter 11 | TBA

— .oOo.—