Chapter 10

(MinYu POV)

Damn all girls are the same, sensitive and moody as hell. I would be wrong to drive off and leave her standing there... I can't lie that thought did cross my mind. I glance over at Sanjai sitting in the passenger seat, of course her arms are still folded across her chest as she avoids making eye contact with me. "Can you at least put your seat belt on... I'm tired of hearing that dinging noise" Sanjai let out a sigh and tried yanking the seat belt across her body but, of course the seat belt locked up making her more annoyed. I couldn't help but laugh. Not only at the situation... she is kind of cute when she's mad. She reminds me of a mischievous kitten, cute but deadly. " It's not that funny" Sanjai snaps at me. "Whoa whoa calm down kitten it's not that serious" "Ew don't call me that" I can feel Sanjai's eyes piercing through the side of my head like a laser. "Why not" I ask as I lean back into my seat with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the arm rest. "Because... why are you calling me that anyway. you clearly know my name by now" "Because" I chuckle. "You look like one when you're mad, it's kind of cute" I glance over one more time to see her blushing with a frown on her face. "Gwiyeoun" (Cute) I whisper to myself.

"Let's put on some music to calm you down Kitten" Before Sanjai could yell at me for calling her kitten ETA by New Jeans began blasting into the speakers. " Aw shit it's your girls Kitten" I began singing the lyrics and bobbing my head intensely. " What's your ETA What's your ETA umhum" Sanjai begins laughing. "What?" I ask turning down the music. " I see I'm not the only New Jeans fan" "I wouldn't say I'm a New Jeans fan per say, Korea just play their music everywhere since they're the new hottest girl group. I'm actually a twice fan, they're hot as hell" We finally pull into the parking lot of the uniform store. My phone begins to ring with Ha-Joon's name on the car display screen. I answer it on Bluetooth since Ha-Joon doesn't speak English that well and Sanjai doesn't know Korean... I shouldn't have anything to worry about. "Yeoboseyo" (Hello) I say while answering the phone. "MinYu -ahhh!" Ha-Joon yells across the phone. "How did it go picking up your stalker from the airport?" I look over at Sanjai whose sitting there with no clue of what Ha-Joon just said. "She's sitting right here and you're on speaker phone" Ha-Joon pauses for a moment not knowing what to say. "Ha-Joon, she doesn't speak Korean yet so you're in the clear for now" We both laugh. " We're at the uniform store right now so I'll call you back later" "I'm heading into the PC café anyway. Oh, see you tomorrow Sanjai-Ah" Ha-joon says in broken English. OMG dealing with both of these nut jobs on a daily basic is going to drive me crazy.

"Who was that" Sanjai asks as we unfasten our seat belts. "That was my Bestfriend Ha-Joon, you'll meet him tomorrow.. well lets go get your uniforms, I need a nap ASAP" we exit the car and enter the uniform shop. "Annyeonghaseyo" (Hello) I bow as the shop worker approaches us. "We're here to pick up a few school uniforms for Sanjai Miller" I'll be glad when she can speak Korean and do this herself. The worker disappears into the back then reappears with a few shopping bags. She hands them to Sanjai as I signal Sanjai to bow. " Would you like to try these on" The worker asks Sanjai in Korean. Sanjai looks at me for translation. "yes, she can try these on now so we don't have to come back if they don't fit" I smile at the worker and turn to Sanjai. "Follow the worker and go try these on" Sanjai nods as she follows the worker to the fitting rooms. I sit in the waiting area with my eyes closed and my head leaned against the wall. My stomach begins to growl disturbing my power nap. "What time is it?" I flick my wrist up to expose my black Samsung watch that read 5pm. No wonder my stomach is growling. I'm usually at the convenience store with Ha-Joon getting snacks before cram school. I whine as I run my fingers through my hair as I have a mini tantrum. I just want to eat and sleep. "It fits" I hear Sanjai say as she gets closer.

I don't know why but I've never seen our school uniform look so good. The "goddess" of our school Chae-Won thinks she looks good in our uniform but, this is next level. She looks absolutely adorable. Either her legs are the longest part of her body or her skirt is too short. "Sanjai, did you roll your skirt up so it's shorter?" I ask already knowing the answer. "Yes, I was not going to school looking like a nun in this long skirt" Seems like you and the other 200 girls at school had the same idea."Yepoda" (Pretty) the work says as she approached Sanjai. Sanjai looks in my direction for translation... again... "She said you look pretty. Say Gamsahabnida (thank you) in return" Sanjai turn towards the worker. "Gam... Gamsahabnida" Sanjai says with a bow. Good she's a fast learner. "Alright try on your gym uniform so we can get going, I'm starving" Sanjai returns to the fitting room as I head towards the counter. "There is one thing Mr. Miller forgot to buy, where are the backpacks?" I ask the store worker. She took me towards the backpacks like there was a variety to choose from. At this school all the males wore the same backpack and the females wore the same backpack. The only thing you can customize is your backpack charm, if you choose to add one. Other than that we pretty much look the same from head to toe.