It was no easy task especially in Nadia's state of mind at the moment. She one, nearly was caught by an Avok and two, Peacekeepers were at the end of every hallway. She was lucky she even made it out of her own room just one floor below.

     It also led her to wonder how Haymitch went around having conversations with half the tributes all night. She barely made it one floor below her own.

Each and every floor had been decorated to match the district in which the tributes were from. A concept in bringing their home to them.

     Where Nadia's was dark colors such as black and a deep red which made the lights that were strewn about pop against the tones, District Four's floor had all the different hues of blue from the modern fish design of the wallpaper to the upholstery of the furniture strewn across the room.

     It helped her nervous demeanor for a few seconds to think of anything else. But he was everywhere. Once she passed the window on her way to his door and she took in the color of the green curtains, his eyes showed up, and she was a mess of nerves all over again.

     She had not an ounce of control over her footsteps that led her to what she could only hope was Finnick's door, and what could only be her subconscious gave her the audacity to lift her hand and knock against the blue painted wood.

     His door. Finnick's door... Unless of course it was Mags' door in which the embarrassment she would surely suffer would be the cause of her death before any tribute or cruel trial the Gamemakers could put her through.

     Worries and small hopes swam around her mind as though they were thrashing around and fighting against the undertow. Only when the sound of footsteps approaching the door perked her ears did she hold her breath and completely stop. She didn't think, she didn't speak, she hardly even let air pass her lips.

Nadia remained stunned in her frozen state when the door opened and there Finnick stood, wide awake with damp hair and pajamas.

     The loose fabric of the muscle tee he wore was only pouring salt in the wound, and damn him for wearing blue fleece pants which complimented his eyes.

"Hi." He spoke softly, his smile spreading wide enough for his dimples to become prominent and she suddenly felt a dizziness overtake her.

     "Hi." She replied. It was a whisper, if that. She'd possibly faint if she stared at him much longer, so in hopes of preserving her consciousness, Nadia passed him and walked to the center of his dimly lit room.

Finnick grew concerned at her uncharacteristic silence, the man shut his door and faced her with a divot in his brow. "Is everything okay?"

     She nodded frantically like his inquiry was somehow ridiculous. Like she was acting completely normal and she wasn't fiddling with her own hands in an array of anxiety.

     "Everything's fine, I just..." She looked at him and there was her weakness. The concern in his beautiful green eyes made her want to cry and kiss him all the same.

     "Haymitch came by about an hour or so ago. He said he spoke with you about the alliance with Katniss." This time her words sounded far more controlled than she actually believed she could present. No matter how strange, she'd take the miracle.