Chapter 98: A Run In With a Blond In The Hall

After Aizawa stalks down the hall, you turn towards the door again. You quickly return the temperature of the water back to normal.

As you lean in towards the door to shout your apology, it swings open, and a shirtless Bakugou walks straight into you.

"The hell are you doing right outside the door, pervert?"

"Pervert?! You're calling me a pervert after what Mineta did?!"

"Well you did try to break down the door to see us all nude." He has that infuriating smirk on his face.

"I didn't-! I wasn't-!" You struggle to find an excuse and Bakugou in turn mocks you.

"What, can't come up with a lie?"

"I was only after that little creep!"

"Jeez, and I thought you had some taste at least."

"Don't be disgusting!! Who would be attracted to that tiny creep?! He's not anyone's type, let alone mine!"

"Oh yeah? Then who is your type?" He leans in towards you, a dangerous look in his eyes.

"No one...!! That's none of your business, anyways!"

"Oh I know, you were just dying to catch a glimpse of me, weren't you?" He flashes an even bigger shit eating grin at you, and you feel your face turn dark red.

"That is not-!"

"You know, you just have to ask, Y/n." He steps closer to you.

"What are you-?!!"

"What's with the red face? You mad I caught you?"

You try to stammer out a response, but are distracted by the fact that Bakugou isn't wearing a shirt, and only has sweat pants on. Grey ones, to be exact.

"Put some clothes on!!" You shove him away from you and turn away from him.

"And what if I don't?" Bakugou's breath tickles your neck as he leans in close to you.

Feeling like you're about to combust into flames like you're Endeavor's secret love child or something, you cover your face with your hands.

"I'm going to bed!"

Bakugou laughs at your response. "You afraid of a few abs? I'd be jealous, too. Don't worry, you can get your own some day, maybe if you train a million times harder!" He laughs the last part.

Realizing Bakugou doesn't even have a clue what he's doing to your heart right now, you push him away and roll your eyes.

"Jeez, you're so clueless...!" You mutter.

"Huh? What's that about?" He catches your hand and holds on to it. "You know, I'd be a much better sparring partner than Shitty Hair."

"Where did that come from?" You ask.

"Well, I'm the strongest in the class, so it's only natural I'd be a better partner."

"Huh?" A better partner... As in... No, no, no! He's just teasing me!! He doesn't even mean it like that!

"...To spar with? Man, you really are tired today, huh? I thought you had done that training before, but you're so tired from it your face is still red. Guess you're not as tough as I thought!" He laughs.

"Shut up! That's not why..." You huff and cross your arms.

"Then why is it?" He leans in towards your face to stare at how red it is, and he catches it grow darker the closer he gets. Raising his right hand, he pushes your hair back.