Infiltration//Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

Usopp frowned at Faythe's response, feeling a little nervous for his new friend's sake.

"I'm the other side of Water Seven... Dismantler Franky."

"Franky?" Faythe inclined her head with the smallest of tilts as her eyes widened.

"Yep. You gotta problem with that?" The man now known as—Franky, scowled at her blank look.

The red head had grabbed the bags outer rim and tugged it closer to that the man was only inches from her face—A blank smile painted on her lips, "So your the one that beat up my friend, Usopp?"

Franky felt his face pale, "W-wait...!"

"Your the one that had his henchmen drag my friend and beat him to a pulp...! Then you proceed to steal our 200 million! And then you tortured Usopp again!?" Faythe leaned in, her eyes spiraling with unspoken rage, but her tone was anything that sounded the hint of mad.

And that's what frightened the cyborg even more.

"Tell me, Franky. Why I shouldn't beat you to a pulp, right now?" Faythe laughed lightly, her fist clenching as she raised it.

Wyper and Sanji just watched with crossed arms.

"Me and Usopp let bygones be bygones." Franky gave a nervous smile, "We're brothers now."

Faythe dropped the smile, "Unexcused." Her fist connected with the cyborg's face, sending his head bouncing off the floor.

Usopp jumped at the sudden action, not knowing how he should feel about the situation, "No, no, hold it! A lot has happened since then! He saved the Going Merry, too, at least temporarily." He hobbled over in his bag. He then turned to the two smokers who were enjoying themselves right now, "WHY ARENT YOU STOPPING HER!??"

Sanji gave the Sniper a pointed look, "Are you honestly asking us to something like that...? After what he did??"

Wyper leaned against a barrel, his arms crossing, "He's a cyborg right? He can take it."

"B-BUT STILL—!"

"Your honestly blind if you think this man isn't getting what he deserves." Wyper stated firmly, "You think Faythe is just gonna let him go just because you forgave him?"

Usopp felt his face drop at that, then turning to the red head to see her forming her foot into a talon—tearing the soles of her shoes—and pinning Franky's face into the floorboard. His hand idly gripping the red feather in his pocket out of worry.

Faythe leaned down from her position to see Franky grit his teeth, "You think a couple words of justification and forgiveness is gonna fix what you had done to my friend? Your thought process is one thing to be trifled with." She sneered when she clenched her grip on his head. A talon was scraping against his metal nose.

Franky looked up at the dangerous woman, feeling a sense of recognition from her looks, "Red hair... Can turn into a bird-like beast... Blue eyes... You must be the one to have raided my home and caused havoc—! SUUUPER uncool of you." He glared up at her.

Faythe stared down at him with her own glare, "I'm sure I wasn't asking for your damn opinion, Franky." She twisted around and swung the tied up cyborg crashing into one of the seats.