12

WARNING: ATTEMPTED RAPE

"Stan? Are you okay?"

He could hear Kyle talking to him, but his ears were ringing loud as he stared down at the picture. God...he's panicking.

The omega Craig is with is beautiful. He's not hiding himself, he's not starving himself, he's taller than Stan is...

Stan doesn't blame Craig for being with this omega. Whoever he is, he's stunning.

Kyle peeked over Stan's shoulder and his heart dropped instantly. He looked back at Stan's sad, stunned face before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Stan? Talk to me. Please." Kyle begged, keeping his hands on his shoulders before wiping away some of his tears. Kyle was seething inside. He knows what kind of picture Gary was painting, but he knows for a damn fact Craig isn't actually with that omega.

Besides, the very first thing he had noticed was that the omega looked exactly like Stan. That can't be a fucking coincidence.

Stan looked at Kyle and gave him a sad smile.

"Kyle...I..." Stan trailed off, more tears beginning to fall. Kyle didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around him and pull him into an embrace.

So Gary is using Stan to get back at Craig, and vice versa...it all makes sense now.

"What are you buttholes doing? Come on! I wanna get a caramel apple before they run out!" Cartman shouted at them with Kenny and Butters following behind him. His face fell when he noticed Stan crying and Kyle comforting him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, quickly approaching the two of them. Stan moved away from Kyle and wiped his tears away.

"It's nothing." He muttered, trying to walk away from his friends. Kyle is fed up at this point, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back.

"Stan, please talk to us! Stop trying to go through shit by yourself! Whatever it is, I'm sure we can all come up with a plan to help you out!" Kyle pleaded.

"I can't talk about it, Kyle! I don't have a choice!" Stan shouted back at him with a wide eyed expression. Kyle frowned, taking a quick step forward.

"No, Stan. You do have a choice! You keep saying you don't, but you do! Tell us! Let us help you!"

Stan was silent for a second, staring at Kyle. Does he really have a choice? To Stan, as long as Gary has that shit on his phone, he doesn't have a choice. And now, here he was, heartbroken because his alpha found a different omega. One that had accepted himself and wasn't broken up inside. One that absolutely could give Craig a life he deserves.

All in all, he felt rejected and forgotten about. Is this what Craig has been feeling? If so...

Fuck, I'm such a piece of shit...

Kenny stepped forward and pulled Stan into a hug before looking him straight in the eye, his hands gripping Stan's shoulders.

"We're here for you, Stan. Okay? You just need to talk to us first. Tell us everything. Let's figure this out together, alright?" Kenny consoled while giving Stan a warm and gentle smile. Before Stan could protest, Cartman approached him next, wrapping an arm around his shoulders before leading him back to his car.

"Come on, hippie. We have one more thing planned. We can talk there."

Unfortunately, Butters couldn't come with them to wherever they were going. His dad stood at the exit with his arms crossed and told him flatly he had to go home with him. Judging by the sad looks he and Kenny shared, Stan could absolutely imagine why. Stephen Stotch didn't approve of Kenny.