9

Warning: Non-Con, Oral Sex, Drug Abuse

It is the next week now, and Craig is back at school. He's been back for a few days now. Apparently, he'll be grounded for another month according to his parents, but for now, it was okay for them both.

They're not exactly 'official' though. They both agreed to approach this as friends for now until Craig is ungrounded and they go on their first date. After that, they'll make the decision to either stay friends, or become boyfriends.

Stan can't help but have immense anxiety over it, though, as he's planning on telling Craig everything. That he's not only an omega and lied about it, but he's fated to him. He knows that Craig is going to be upset with him for keeping it a secret, especially after everything Craig has gone through without knowing why.

Stan still feels guilty, but he is ready to mend what he has destroyed. He's ready to be there for Craig completely. Not just as a friend, but as the partner he's meant to be.

Everything has happened so fast and so quickly, they were both relieved when the other agreed to keep things between them as casual as possible for now. It wasn't that long ago they hardly ever looked in each other's direction, and now, all of a sudden, they were head over heels for one another seemingly overnight.

Well, apparently according to Craig that Halloween night, he's had a thing for Stan for many years. Stan still didn't clarify that with him.

Ever since Craig has been back, Gary hasn't threatened him or even looked in his direction. It gave Stan a lot of peace of mind and lifted any worry off of him that Gary was going to kick his ass. It was the end of the day now, and he was packing his stuff up after gym. He was about to leave when the gym teacher called him over, motioning him into his office.

Stan raised a brow and looked at Butters with confusion, who shrugged and waved goodbye before leaving him behind. The locker room grew empty quickly, but he noticed as he was walking into the teachers office, Gary look back at him from the door before it shut.

He was smirking...again?!

"Sit down, Stan. I need to have a talk with you about something." He said, still standing beside his desk but motioned towards the plastic chair in front of it. Stan sighed, setting his back pack down and taking a seat. Did Gary put him up to this or something?

"Stan, I noticed these last few months that you've been struggling to keep up. I also noticed your weight has been dropping significantly. Is everything okay?" He said with a look of concern. Stan's breath caught in his throat as he felt his stomach twisted up in a knot.

"Um...I have been stressed about a few things, but I'm okay now. I put on some weight recently and I'm beginning to get back on track. I'm sorry about not keeping up, though. I promise I'll do better." Stan replied, trying his best to make his explanations as vague as possible. The teacher nodded his head before leaning against the desk with his arms crossed.

"Stanley, I'm not worried about your grade right now, okay? I'm happy to hear you're doing better, but don't forget to put your health first, alright? You're free to go now. I just wanted to check on you." He replied before pushing himself off the desk and opening the door for Stan, who slowly got up and slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Thank you, sir." Stan said quietly before exiting the locker room. The door shut behind him as he let out a deep sigh, pulling his phone out. He noticed right away he got a text from Craig again.

'Nate and I are in the art room cleaning it up...my god do you guys just splatter paint everywhere or what? What is this, kindergarten?'

Attached to the message was a picture of a huge mess of paint and Craig's middle finger. Stan let out a laugh and was in the process of texting back when he felt a large hand grab him by the wrist and begin dragging him down the hallway. Stan looked up with shock and anger before he saw it was Gary who was dragging him.