The Unexpected Call

After some time, Sakshi's phone buzzed with an unknown number flashing on the screen. Curiosity piqued, she hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Hello?" she said.

"Am I talking with Sakshi mam?" a concerned voice inquired from the other end.

"Yes! Who is this?" Sakshi replied with a hint of anxiety.

The person on the phone identified himself as someone from the city hospital, delivering shocking news about an accident of  Ranveer. Sakshi's heart raced as she processed the information.

"Kya? Main abhi aai," she exclaimed, abruptly ending the call. "Driver!" she called out urgently, rushing towards her waiting car. "City hospital chalo jaldi!"

The driver wasted no time, speeding towards the hospital. Upon arrival, Sakshi approached the receptionist with a worried expression.

"Mr. Ranveer Shikhawat?" she inquired.

"In the ICU on the first floor," the receptionist informed her.

"Oh god," Sakshi muttered to herself, visibly anxious, as she hurried to the ICU. A doctor emerged from the room, and Sakshi couldn't contain her concern.

"Dr. Ranveer, how is he now? Is he fine?" she pleaded.

The doctor delivered the grim news of multiple fractures and the inability to walk. Sakshi's eyes welled up with tears as she struggled to comprehend the severity of the situation.

"Can I meet him?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"Yes, but he's sedated," the doctor replied.

Sakshi thanked the doctor and proceeded towards the ICU, her mind filled with worry. Seeing Ranveer covered in bandages and an oxygen mask, she couldn't hold back her tears.

"Ranveer," she whispered, sitting beside him.

In a weak voice, Ranveer questioned her presence, "Kyu ayi ho yaha? Mera tamasha dekhne?"

ayse kiyu kehre hain aap? sakshi questioned after a pause she gather some words & continued k...kaise hua ye?

Sakshi, still sobbing, tried to make sense of the situation. Ranveer explained the accident, and Sakshi couldn't help but express her concern for his well-being.

Wo... Ghar se nikla to C.. C.. Chakar agye gadi control nhi hui or truck se accident hogya!  ranveer replied taking long pauses  in a weak voice 

"Maine mana kiya tha aapse mat jaiye, please kabhi to meri baat sun liya kariye,"agr ek biwi ki tarah nhi to aapki d...dost samjhke hi ....  she pleaded.

tum meri kuch nhi lagti ho.  ranveer replied angryly kuch nhi samajhta mai tumhein 

M... Mujhe riya se baat krni h ranveer continued 

 i...i know but... maine r...riya ko call kiya tha but she didn't pick it up sakshi replied 

Aysa nhi hosakta You are lying...

N....nhi sachme...mujhe pta tha vo mera phone nhi uthaegi,  isiliye  aapke phone se kiya tha you can check the call logs.  she didn't pick it up.  

I.. I.. Wanna meet her*Tries to getup* ahhhh *his wound pains*

N...n...nhi please let jaiye kya pta vo busy ho? thodi der main kar legi call  

· *Ranveer lies down*

As the days passed, Ranveer's condition improved, and he was eventually discharged. Sakshi accompanied him, offering support as he struggled to get up. Ranveer insisted on visiting Riya's house, leaving Sakshi conflicted.

"Driver, Riya ke ghar chalo," Ranveer commanded.

"Mere saath?" Sakshi questioned.

"Majburi hai," Ranveer replied, leaving Sakshi puzzled and uneasy.

Mujhe nhi jaana main ghar chali jaati hun

chup chap baithi raho * Ranveer says angrily*

The journey took an unexpected turn when Ranveer spotted Riya on the way.

Gaadi rokkooo driver " Ranveer commanded.

*Driver stops the car on road* 

*Ranveer calls out* riya..... riya.......

*Riya turns* 

 Sakshi couldn't shake off the feeling of sadness and jealousy as Ranveer was talking to riya  

Ranveer confronted Riya about unanswered calls, revealing a side of the situation she hadn't anticipated.

_______________________________________________________________________

How's the chapter ? do let me know in comments. & please Do vote if you like 

the chapter it just give motivation.