Q and A answers!!

QUESTIONS CAN STILL BE ADDED!! IF YOU DIDNT GET TO ASK IN TIME, ASK 👹

Sugarcxbe asked on quotev:

Q: How do you motivate yourself to write? Unless you don't have to. Unlike me...(ˉ▽ˉ;)...

A: (not so) fun fact! Motivation is the bane of my existence, and I can barely find it. But other than that, I think that when I read a good Scaramouche fanfic I get inspired (ig that's the word. More like mad that he doesn't exist) or when I find a really good song. The song part is a bit strange, but idk it works? 🤷

Kitty on quotev asked:

Q: how do you write?

A: (I'm assuming that you meant my style of writing or motivation.) I mainly write in 2d person, as many, many, other xreader writers do, and I also incorporate thoughts in my writing. I originally was going to write abyss in 3d person, but I figured that 2d would be better for the type of story I was going for. Im somehow still trying to find a way to switch povs more naturally though 😭

Q: what are the plans for character development?

A: I can't reveal too much, but I will say that Y/n will not maintain (all of) her sanity throughout the entire story, and both Childe and Ashley will play a much bigger role than I originally intended them to. (Childe was gonna be comic relief originally and the role I have for him now is kinda depressing bro ;-;)

Q: can you tell us what Scaramouche exactly feels for mc?

A: I uh uhm 🧍 Again I cant reveal too much, but he's going to be a bit of a jealous bitch. (he's looking at you childe 😒)

Scaramouche dm me the word wolf asked on quotev:

Q: Is Childe gonna be Y/N's new sugar daddy (I need to know this) or will Scaramouche one up Mr sugar daddy and become Y/N's new sugar daddy, these are very important questions that need answers

A: This made me laugh wagt. Anyways, there will be a war of the sugar daddies, and one will come out victorious eventually (childes the og sugar daddy of course hes going to win) (however there may be some one uping)

Sparrow asked on quotev:

Q: Are you planning to keep it all in one book or do 2 books? Do you know how you want it to fully play out?

A: first things first, ur my plot dumping idea buddy, why did you ask when you already know. (Thanks tho 😏) And secondly, originally I was gonna do two books, but I miiight just find a way to end it at one so I can move onto other fanfics. (Warning, there may be cliffhangers)

Astra says merry Christmas asked on quotev:

Q: How many nations are going to be wrecked by Y/N and Scaramouche? Actually, how many do you think have been so far?

A: Well, so far they've visited and done a mission in the grand total of one nation, but I'm planning to make them hop around the map like my little Barbie playthings in my Barbie dream house with a Barbie car and maybe even a barbie dog.

(Sorry that was the voices I swear I don't have any Barbies in my house. I'm having them go to inazuma and mondstat at some point also if anyones curious the harbinger HQ is located close-ish to old mondstat but also kinda close to Liyue idk it's hard to explain.)

Suffer with me on quotev asked:

Q: When is he gonna fall in love with y/n- 😩
/j

A: Time will tell, my friend.

panromanticfrog on Wattpad asked:

Q: where's our lil angry wife brooooooooo, like is he even doing anything important or was he just bored he left us :(((

A: Scaracoochiewoochiewoo is attending some very important matters with yucky dottwhore, I'm gonna try to make it so that he comes back in the next chapter or the next next chapter dw.

Q: okay serious question now, are we going to see any more backstory soon? if so, will there be entire chapters dedicated to that or just lil memories scattered throughout

A: THATS A GOOD QUESTION. You will, in fact, see much more of Y/ns backstory once Scaramouche does a certain something to a certain someone that I cannot name due to me not wanting to spoil my own plot line, and there will probably be close to half chapters dedicated to it here and there, and I plan to do a really long dive (3-6 chapters) on her childhood sometime during the story.

howaboutthat asked on quotev:

Q: did you originally have to change a lot of things in the plot?

A: OH. MY. GOD YES I DID. I CAN HARDLY EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THE OG PLOT WAS 😭 I think that originally Y/n was going to be a yokai who had been killed by someone I forget who (maybe Scaramouche??) and she was gonna be a harbinger not his assistant. Also, I was gonna have this whole dramatic Gacha 2019 bad boy wolf outcast fake smile depressed (original?) backstory for her, but I toned it down to have to be more realistic.

Q: what's y/ns relationship with scarababy gonna be like?

A: again, TIME WILL TELL.

Q: What made you want to write a fanfiction?

A: Well you see it's kinda hard to explain the lore of something that's in your head to people, and I really wanted to do something with my time that has seemed to disappear in the few months this fic has been published. I'd been procrastinating for pretty much half a year anyways, I was more than ready to write it.

Q: Who's gonna die. Don't be shy, tell us 🤭

A: why would you ask this you know I can't tell you.

A big cuddly smelly sweaty humongous thank you to anyone who asked stuff!!1!

keep asking questions if you wanna it's not closed yet