ミ★𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 ✫彡

Fate could be oh so cruel sometimes.

Sure, it was yourself who had joined the Fatui.

Sure, it was your hand that signed your soul away on those papers.

But was it you who had manipulated you to get into this sick, twisted situation?

No.

Was it you who had decided to destroy everything you loved?

No.

Who was it then?

❥ミ★✫彡✰

☾🜸 Y/n L/n ♧︎

"If I have to die, might as well have some fun before my likely demise!"

↯ミScaramouche ⭅

"Were you dropped on the head as a child?"

✔︎ Tartaglia ☃︎︎☂︎︎

"Hey girlie, wanna ditch that loser and hang with me?"

❥ミ★✫彡✰

TRIGGER WARNINGS! ➬➤

-Mentions of gore

-Descriptions of violence

-Experimentations on living beings

-Physical emotional and mental abuse

-Depictions of trauma

-Alcoholism and addiction

-Panic attacks/Meltdowns

-Swearing and dark jokes

-Death threats (not really serious ones tbh)

AUTHORS NOTE!!

HEEEY.

So, there are a few things I'd like to address.

I try to update every month or so, and if I don't have any problems with school and I have motivation it takes about two weeks to write a chapter, and then I have to go through and edit it and make it look pretty and stuff.

I apologize if anything is confusing, sometimes I completely forget that a subplot exists and I just don't finish it, so pls tell me if I forgot anything ;-;

I will also apologize incase I describe trauma and panic attacks in an incorrect or insulting manner, I have never experienced most of the things I write about trauma and I'm practically running off a year of scrolling Pinterest and Tumblr.

With that said, MY FIRST CHAPTERS CAN LITERALLY KISS MY ASS CAUSE NO MATTER HOW I EDIT THEM THEY SUCK.

Enjoy!! ^^

Pls vote I need motivation more than I need a father
Author out

(Idk whether i should make a playlist cause uh my music taste is all over the place and this ff has so many different moods ;-;)