1: The apprenticeship

❥ミ★✫彡✰
______________________

❥ミ★✫彡✰______________________

❥ミ★✫彡✰

"This is the girl?"

"Yes. She may not look like much but she really surprised us with her skills on the battlefield. She also has great negotiating skills and confidence, a good counter to your... Explosive personality."

Imagine this: Scaramouche and Dottore having a civil conversation. Sounds like something out of a fairy tale for him to have a civil conversation with anyone. And yet here he was.

He scoffed in reply even while knowing full well that that was true. He flipped through her documents and info and stopped at an already signed paper.

"She's already signed up? Don't I get a say in this?"

"Well, normally yes. But knowing you, you'd probably say no immediately and since you really need someone to stop you from killing half of our men, the Tsaritsa went and signed her up. I don't see why though, most of them could use a proper beating. Though, on the other hand, if they're alive the more potential test subjects there are for me!" Dottore said, perking up at the mention of his experiments.

Scaramouche sneered at him, but before he could answer the colgate haired man leaned over to point at the document. More specifically, at the Tsaritsas signature.

"It's rare for the Tsaritsa to sign a approval sheet herself, normally she just has The Jester do it, so she must think you two will be perfect together." Dottore let out a slightly manic laugh. "That or she thinks the girl is sturdy enough to endure the abuse you will surely put her through."

"She thinks wrong." Scaramouche said, but then turned his attention to the problem at hand. "So, essentially she's like a dummy? I can do whatever I want to her?" Scaramouche glanced at her picture in the corner of the documents. Her pretty face could use some bruises.

"Well, technically yes. Though I think Lady Tsaritsa would prefer it if you at least made an effort to keep it alive during the first mission. It will be a test of sorts, if you don't like it for whatever reason, her fighting style is off or her personality just doesn't work with you, which is most likely to happen, just give it to me and I'll.. take care of it." He said, obviously thinking that she wasn't going to last long. Scaramouche didn't miss the way he addressed her as 'it', but he addressed most of his men like that too.

"I can turn it into whatever you want it to be... I could make it have a fraction of a archons power with enough time.. I'm sure you remember?" Dottore said, reminding Scaramouche of a particularly unpleasant stage of his life. He decided to answer the first part of Dottore's little speech instead.

"Oh I won't kill her just yet. I will have some... fun, though."

♡︎꧁꧂♡︎

Schneznaya, eh? That's new. I've only ever been to Mond and Liyue after all. I hope it'll be fun even with me being Scaramouches new assistant and all. Speaking of which...