Halloween special!!

A/n: This chapter takes place in a modern AU and does not affect the main plot, nor does it follow it. Also I'm gonna try out a new writing style-ish, tell me whether you liked it or not cause idk.

❥ミ★✫彡✰
______________________

❥ミ★✫彡✰______________________

❥ミ★✫彡✰

Halloween was rapidly approaching, and honestly you had no clue what to do for it. Normally you went around and gave out candy in the school, but that was before you started hanging out with the one and only Scaramouche (More like was forced to hang out and get beat up every other minute because of his huge anger issues) to prevent him from (probably) killing you and one of your closer friends who had unfortunately flung a dead bird at him at the start of the school year for bullying your friends brother, but that's all water under the bride by now. ...hopefully.

Your tangent was beside the point however, you needed to do something for Halloween, and you didn't know what. Most of the high school population didn't even bother acknowledging the existence of the holiday. Should you just hand out  candies to your friends? Not that you had many of those to begin with, you were in the 'wallpaper for the popular people' group. The only well known person you had befriended was Scaramouche and Childe, but that barely counted, they were well known for being huge asshats and still managing to have mass loads of females pining for them. When you had started being on talking level with them there had been a whole batch of rumours of you being a slut and some of the crazy yandere style people (who all definitely had a degradation kink) had literally talked about the wonderful ways they could murder you at a very high volume while you were in the same room.

You sighed, shaking off the un-pleasant memories and focusing on the matter at hand.

...You'll just hand out food to your friends.

You sighed and rolled over to the other side of your bed while staring up at the ceiling. It was currently 4:30pm and you were doing absolutely nothing, per usual. You were pretty sure that your brother was convinced that you were a zombie by now. All you ever did was come home, eat food, and disappear into your room. Most of the time you sat in bed and listened to music while either studying, or wondering whether or not you had done well on a test you had that day.

"Argh Y/n, why do you never do anything?" You said suddenly, smacking yourself on the forehead. "I should go out and grab some candy, tomorrows halloween, and half of my friends skip school if halloweens on tge same day. I should give out the candy while I can instead of.. trying to group all of them up."

You said to yourself, trying to ground yourself to reality by talking to yourself like a crazy person. Your friends were quite the chaotic bunch, and you didn't wanna try to get them all together. Besides, your friends hated Scaramouche, and you were sort of obligated to give him candy since you strolled around calling him and you friends. You supposed you should give some to Childe too.

"Alright, enough procrastination. I'm going to the dollar store!"

___________________

"So.. I have a bunch of chocolate bars, marshmallows for myself, and some hard candy packets, I think I'm good?"