☆ BONUS #7 ☆

"YOU WANTED TO SEE ME?" YOU spoke as you entered steve's office and took a seat. steve looked down at a folder, closing it and setting it onto the desk. "i've heard about the whole 'nearly killed a kid on her birthday' situation from yesterday" he said. "look, i can explain-" "you don't need to say a word, it's clear enough what the problem is" steve said as he stood from his seat and made a cup of coffee.

"you are a mentally damaged 24-year-old who doesn't seem to have any idea what they want in life" he said bluntly, making your eyes widen. "excuse my language, but what the fuck?? that was so..mean and..untrue!" you replied, even when you knew that he was completely accurate.

"that's the nice way of saying it" steve spoke, now turning to looking at you. "you come into work late all the time, either completely drained or hungover. you don't talk to anybody, so you clearly lack social skills-" "actually, i talked to mike about dream theory yesterday" you said proudly.

steve rolled his eyes. "my point is to take care of yourself. get a hobby, make some friends, deal with that trauma you have" he explained. "okay, get a hobby and make friends..how the hell do i handle the trauma part?" you questioned. steve stared at you for a few moments before shaking his head. "just try and accomplish the first two, okay?" he said.

☆☆☆☆☆
this was so dumb, but it kinda explains why y/n repressed their stuff in the first place
i posted this here because you need the story context for this (wish i thought of smth longer..)