《 EPILOGUE 》

☆ one month later ☆

MIKE PULLED UP TO the hospital, parking. the three of you got out and began to walk towards the entrance. "you doing alright, mike?" you questioned as you looked at him. "well, i'm definitely better than i was a couple weeks ago.." mike spoke, slipping your hand into his and interlocking his fingers with yours. "as long as you two are here, i'll be fine" he added, sneakily giving you a kiss on the cheek whilst abby's head was turned. you chuckled as a blush appeared. "i can say the same about you, mike" you replied, smiling.

the three of you entered the waiting room. "you'll stay with abby?" mike asked. "i'm the unpaid babysitter, of course i am. plus, there's a chance i might punch vanessa again since..ya know" you spoke, one hand in your hoodie pocket and the other holding onto abby's. mike nodded, walking off.

abby tilted her head as you picked at your skin. "you punched vanessa?" she questioned, earning a nod. "yeah, violence isn't the answer though, don't follow my example..but her father killed my friend, so i was salty" you spoke, leaning back in your chair. "and you still are?" abby asked, raising an eyebrow. "don't look at me like that, it was my best friend and she kept quiet about everything until it was too late" you said as you saw mike walking back. the three of you left the building, walking to the car.

"did you tell her i said hi? and my stories?" abby asked, getting into the backseat. "yeah, i'm sure she would've enjoyed them" mike replied as he got into driver snd you into passenger. he began to drive back to his house. "what are we thinking for dinner?" "spaghetti" you and abby said at the same time. a small smile shown on mike's face. "spaghetti it is then" he replied.

☆☆☆☆☆

"so your aunt was trying to get abby taken from you so she could get money from the state?" you asked as you twirled the noodles around your fork. "yeah, she's so mean!" abby replied as you bit into your food. "hm" you swallowed. "seems like any adult figure just sucks absolute AS- i mean butt" you chuckled as you censored yourself.

you took another bite. "..can we visit them sometime?" abby asked, almost making you choke. "abby.." "i know, but i don't want them to be lonely!" she added. you swallowed. "just saying, many people died in there.." you spoke. mike sighed. "we'll see what happens, okay?" he told abby, who nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆

abby was put to bed and you were getting ready to head home. "that was a bit of a long day" you said. "yeah. by the way, how are your wounds healing?" mike asked, walking up to you. "they've stopped hurting. you?"
"they're all good" mike answered. you smiled upon hearing this. "anyways, ima head out, gotta feed buck" you said. mike nodded, pulling you in for a passionate kiss. after a couple seconds, you both pulled away. "i'll see you tomorrow?" the male asked. "yep, tomorrow" you replied, your smile widening.

and with that, you took your leave, getting into your car and driving back home.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
YUH, ill prolly do some bonus stuff so the book's longer