Chapter 10

Note: before you begin the chapter make sure you've prayed your sallahs, read your Quran, done your dhikrs, and also make sure all you're school work is done. Make sure you read when your are not busy'  Fasilli librabbika wa anhar So pray to your lord and sacrifice (to him alone)

Enjoy
(Unedited)

Today being Friday, Aisha and Fadila had come to My house for my ' Barbie theme sleep over' I have always wanted a Barbie theme party and now that my friends came over i decided to make the sleep over a Barbie theme.

Me and the girls went to central mosque for Jumu'ah, after that we all went to the mall to get pink night wears and also pink decoration. We branched at cold stone to get ice cream Aisha was craving. As soon as we reached the mansion I put the ice cream in the freezer  it was zuhr we prayed and headed to my room to decorated and also places the stuff the got at the mall.

After we were done decorating we went to the cinema room downstairs and decided to watch Barbie and we totally enjoyed it. If we weren't fasting we would have watched it while eating popcorns.

The Adnan was called which indicated time for breaking our fast we were downstairs soon heading upstairs with fruits and food in our hands While Ya Abdul was going to get break his fast when he spotted my friends and I the crazy guy decided to just say salam to us.

Assalamualaikum' he said with a genuine smile waving his hand at the girls ' walaikumusalam' we chorused

He asked if we wanted anything and we said no. Surprisingly ya Abdul is being nice We  processed to go to My  room.

' is it me or Abdul has become finner' Aisha voiced out.

'Waii what's with y'all and saying he's fine sef' I said laughing ' are you people blind' i said rolling my eyes

' gaskiya Amal he's very fine, good thing he's not married sha even if he is I don't mind being his second wife'. Fadila said with a wink though gave a hint that she was joking

' ke, We don't want you Abeg, you're not our type' Aisha said as a joke though she sounded serious and rude

'Lol what's your problem sef, you're not him so rest' Fadila said giving her a side eye

amal didn't like the way Aisha was talking but she couldn't say it in her front.

The girls had broken their fast and were now sitting down on the bed all using their phones, Fadila was watching titok videos, aisha was talking who knows who. While Amal was talking to Ibrahim on the phone she didn't realize her friends were there and she was smiling to much.

'Amal which boy are you talking to that's making you smile like a fool' Aisha asked and Fadila and Amal adjusted their sitting position to face her.

' Aaa who said I was talking to a guy it's just something funny I saw madam' i said with a duhh tone

'Are you sure' this time around it was Fadila asking while smiling.

' no I'm short' I said laughing, then  i realized i was the only one laughing so i Kept mute, I know what i said wasn't funny but I wasn't expecting any of them to laugh, cause I only laughed cause I had remembered a joke Ibrahim told me.