Chapter 5

IBRAHIM

Today Ibrahim was getting ready for work. At the boys quarter which was in the constructed in the garba's mansion by him and his workers.

the interior was his mum's handwork, his mother, mrs Khadija has the passion for interior decorating and she has explored interior which made it possible for her to achieve the goal .and she did a very good job in decorating the garba's mansion and also the boys quater.

He didn't take more than 15 minutes to get ready, as a young engineer and multi millionaire he owns a construction company 'IB homes' which is managed by his cousin aliyu whom is his best friend & also the managing director , aliyu is a very diligent and hand working person. He does a very good job in controlling/managing the company when ever Ibrahim is out of the country.

As a civil engineer He's Goal is to advance his career and promote the engineering profession and he was really doing a good job at that. He is also planning on furthering his education on a different field which is architecting.

Ibrahim walked straight, his face held forward a steady gaze, and had an air of authority which was visible. As he stepped into the entrance of his company he was greeted by his workers. He took the lift to the 6th floor where he's office is.

He's office is very large, magnificent, which had a lot of sumptuous furnitures he has the whole 6th floor to himself, with a balcony which shows the beautiful view of the beautiful city of abuja.

Thinking about The future, a loud knock brought him back to reality.

Come in' he said with a sigh

It was He's childhood Friend Abubakar who is an architecture. And works in the architecting sector in ib homes, had come to show him some sketches which he thinks would be perfect for the house he's planning on constructing before he gets married.

Assalamualaikum boss' Abubakar exclaimed with a bright smile on his face. Which made Ibrahim chuckle.

You this boy, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that' he said laughing at his friend and rolling his eyes.

Sorry boss ' Aliyu replied with a smirk on his cute face

Ibrahim raised his hands and looked up at the ceiling.

Oh Allah please deliver this fool right in front of me from stupidity. He stated and abubakar smacked him really hard

Ouch

Ibrahim carried the book infront him and revenged.

Must you revenge, grow up mana' Abubakar said laughing at Ibrahim's childishness and Ibrahim hissed

Time for business' Ibrahim
Exclaimed while Abubakar nodded

Placing the file on Ibrahim's desk. He showed him a lot of sketches,he was getting tired cause he didn't seem to see the one he liked

Then finally he's eyes landed on a beautiful sketch! And a smile crept unto his face as he stared at it.

This is the one' he exclaimed sounding so excited like a little child who was given a lollipop.

I can't wait for the team to start working on this beauty' he said with so much excitement and aliyu smiled.

Maybe we should get started right now' he said sounding like a child, he could start anytime he wanted to cause he owned a landin asokoro.

...................................
At Amal's office

Two weeks to Ramadan and honestly work has been so hectic for Amal and her workers. Zainab on the other hand  has already collected fabrics from the airport She had told Them to get start with the new designs of abaya she had had send to  them on the office Mac book. . She was planning on bringing out 7 collection of abaya. Rosa, jewels,shimmer, elegance,