Chapter 1

AMAL

Abuja, Maitama.

Lying down comfortably in my king size bed. I got a text from hashim saying we should meet by 5. I only concur to meet him cause I want to end things with him in person. Apparently I found out he was cheating on me with my bitch of a cousin halima. Halima is my maternal cousin, she's literally a mini prostitute, every abuja guy knows her or have had a thing with her. Though she looks ravishing but she's cheap, anyone could get her with money.

You must be wondering how I found out....well my shameless cousin posted a video of both of them with the caption 'my man and I❤️'  knowing all this was sad for me cause I've been through a lot in my past relationships but I always told myself it was for the better.

Now time to get dressed my inner psyche said.

I picked my black abaya with a navy blue unique embroidery design on the hand, packed my hair into a low bun, and wrapped myself with a black Jersey scarf, utilized my Favorite Victoria secret perfume and other perfumes too.
My phone started ringing, at that moment I knew it was hashim, i went down stairs. On Spotting the cinema door open' (yes we have a cinema in the house) I Quickly went to check who was there, mum, baba, Amira and ya Abdul were all seated.

Assalamualaikum , I said to everyone with a smile plastered on my face

Ina za ke 'were r u going to' she said with a neutral face on, everyone says I look like my mom that explains we're I got my long hair and pointed nose from .

My mum is shuwa Arab while my dad is kanuri. I took most features from my mum I took my dad complexion. My dad is dark skinned.

My father is an investor, a multi billionaire!, and also governor of Borno state and he has multiple businesses and companies ! His handed over his car company to my brother ya Abdul.

I just want to get something down the street I'd be right back, bye everyone' (said i hastenly)

'Don't stay to long' dad said I gave mum a quick peck on the cheeks and quickly left. Ya Abdul and Amira gave me a suspicious look but I ignored them.

I stepped out of the house

Mallam Yusuf sai anjima 'till later' I said. Toh sai kin dawo, till you come back'

mallam Yusuf has been our gate man since when I was 13 and now I'm
18 and he's been a very deligent hard working individual. he has a beautiful daughter khadija, she's a vibe, they come here once in a while to see him.

...................
I knew hashim was already outside waiting but I dedicated to waste  his time even more, I stayed in the garden and called Aisha my bestfriend

Assalamualaikum bestie' Aisha exclaimed with her loud voice

walaikumasalam best how you doing?
I'm fine o, this one you're calling me I know you have gist.

ofc I do, you know halima right? I said
your cousin, the Abuja public dustbin!
I laughed so hard before answering her

Haba bestie, well yes her. She's dating hashim my boyfriend

Innalilahi are you for real' she said with a gasp and Aisha could picture her hands on her mouth.

for real, she posted a video of both of them. I'd send you screenshots later.