Chapter 3

AMAL

it's Monday morning, i woke up very early getting ready for work. I wore a black wrapped gown, black heels, a Gold necklace I got in Dubai, a white Jersey scarf and a black channels bag.

I only go to work 3 to 4 times a week cause I'm the ceo, I'd always check the records and make sure everything is in place. my Personal Assitant Zainab does almost everything while I'm not around, she's so sweet and very hard working.

it's always been my dream to become an independent woman and my parents have always been in support .so when I got the opportunity I opened my own Abaya  business. Serendipia abaya's.

Serendipia, a beautiful Spanish word, encapsulates the magic of stumbling upon something wonderful when you least expect it. It is that delightful feeling of finding exactly what you were looking for, even though you didn't know you were searching for it. She got the name idea when she was in Mexico for a vacation.

Not to brag But my Abaya is one of the best selling in Nigeria and also other west African countries I sometimes ship in other countries also

I sells abaya for children and adult. One thing about her abaya is that her designs are unique and eye catching .

She's mostly needed at work when shoots are taken for new collections, and also when famous influencers or brands want a collab.

As I stepped into my store at wuse I was greeted and welcomed by my workers i headed straight to my office.i had told Zainab to go to the airport and collect some fabric for the abaya which I had ordered in Dubai. Gave the tailors a new design to work on. And checked the record of things that has been sold.

It was time for lunch and Zainab was back by then so I bid her goodbye and told her to call me if there's any problem

Went to blue cafe surprisingly it was filled with a lot of people and there was only two sits! I sat down and made my order

I ordered for a chicken lasagna for myself and chicken wings for ya Abdul cause he's a foodie. then told the waiter it's a take home. said it would be ready in 10 minutes

On getting bored I took my Mac book and apple pen are started sketching out new designs. I'm planning on bringing out new collections before the end of the month since it was almost ramadan.

.............................
Ibrahim stepped into the restaurant his sister recommended. He's spent his vacation in New York with his family. And now that's he's back he's trying to go out more.

On spotting an empty sit near a pretty lady he decided to go sit with her. Though he wore face mask cause he didn't want people to recognize him.

I heard a very deep husky voice say Assalamualaikum

I looked up and my gaze landed on a young man, he looked very tall about 6 feet or more than, his eyes are beautiful ' dark brown' he was wearing a ash Jalab but he's built Frame wasn't gone unnoticeable by me. though he was wearing a face mask but I believed he was very handsome,his aura was so calming, he's light skin and damn He felt so unreal!

What if he's married my inner mind said.

Assalamualaikum' he said again I snapped out of my thought

Walaikumsalam sorry umm how may I help you' I muttered by this time I was smiling to much, God he's voice is making me melt.

If you don't mind can I sit with you' he said

'Sure you can' I replied, he was busy with his phone so it gave me the opportunity to take a good look at him. his outfit! Damnn  and one of the most expensive Armani watch. For him to be this good looking and have a great fashion sense he must be rich or a well known person.

She looked at him more, and he looked very familiar. Shortly a name had clicked to her. 'Ibrahim garba'.She went on Instagram searching Ibrahim Garba and omg it was him the public figure he's only wearing a face mask to hide his identity.

Ibrahim garba, an engineer, an investor and also an influencer, who inspires young adults.

It's rude to stare you know' he said with a micehivious smirk which was hidden by his face mask.

Bitch Lower ur gaze, you see now he caught you My inner mind said

You wish! I wasn't staring' I said while rolling my eyes I had to pretend as if I didn't know him, I'm not like every girl who would make it a big deal after seeing a public figure. I had to keep my cool.

You sure baby girl' he said with his husky voice, did I hear right damn, my heart is melting right now.

he called me baby girl

A waiter came to attend to him and asked him, gave him the menu. He asked what I ordered for, and he told the waiter he wanted the same too.

That's so weird.

Waiting for our order! He took his laptop and started typing some things, I watched him through my phone and messages my zainab,she is my manager though we are so close and we vibe alot and she always talking about 'Ibrahim garba' and how's he's a great person, and how he inspired her to become a better Muslim and amal felt a need to let her know she was with him.

IBRAHIM

Today Was free day for me, I didn't go to work since Cause I needed a day to rest. so I decided to go to the restaurant which my sister had recommended which is located At wuse. I got dressed into an ash Jalab I got from Saudi I wore a face mask cause I didn't want anyone to recognize me. I saw an empty sit near a pretty lady.

The lady in front of me is extremely pretty, words can't describe how beautiful she is, she's an epitome of beauty.

I needed to distract myself so we don't have any deep conversation' it seems she realized who I was

She collected her order and bid salam to me. She's so friendly.

Now that's it. she's gone I wasn't happy our discussion was short.

I've seen beauty but this one is one of a kind.

I usually don't like talking to people though our conversation was short but I enjoyed every bit of it. Her smile was really contagious, she made my day.