Chapter 7

(Unedited)

It was time for sahoor it was the first day of Ramadan everyone was already sited eating, Upon hearing a ding on her phone she picked it up *Ramadan Mubarak habibty🌙' it was a text from Ibrahim with a bright smile on my face I quickly replied to his text, I and Ibrahim's bound had gotten stronger it's feel like we've known each other for a very long time each day we talk. Funny enough we have been talking about marriage.

I sent the girls a Ramadan text on their Snapchat gc , Fadila was the first to reply followed by Aisha.

A- ramadan Mubarak my loves

Esha🤍- same to you

Dila-same to you, may Allah strengthen our iman.

E & I : Ameen

They kept talking nonstop until Amal drifted to sleep.

Amal have planned her schedule and also goals she wants to achieve during the month. Today Is the day she would be launching the new collection of Abaya , she was grateful to everyone who had put effort in making all this happen, Amina,Aisha and Fadila being her model. And brother for collating with her.

I woke up from my slumber, I had slept after praying fajr. And by the time I woke up it was 11 o clock. I took my bath, I got dressed in one of my Abaya, I stretched my hair and tied it into a low bun. Today Aisha was coming to my house to collect the Abaya She had ordered for her and her mother, I added a little gift to their package and I hope she likes it.

I read the Quran, and listened to some Islamic podcast it was really overwhelming and interesting listening to all the motivations, and honestly I felt inspired to start my own podcast but deep down I didn't think I was religious enough to start one or advice people on their deen.

I was getting bored and decided to take a walk around the compound and when I got tired I sat on the swing in the garden, put on my headphones and listened to some nasheeds. to me listening to nasheeds is so therapeutic and I always enjoy it.

I kept singing the nasheeds out loud until a voice spoke from my back and interrupted me!

Madam shut up abeg, you're disturbing us with this your horrible voice' ya faruk said coming to sit on the bench which wasn't to far from the swing. I rolled my eyes and hissed and decide to ignore him. He took his slipper and about to throw it on me.

I pointed a finger at him giving him a glare. ''if you try it ko, just know this house won't be enough for me and you faa'' 

'' wow they grow up so fast, see how you're talking to your elder brother''he said with so much sarcasm

'' can you stop pestering me before I chok my hand inside your eyes'' i said with a innocent smile yet my tone sounding so threatening, and he bust into laughter he stood up and walked towards her and hitting her head and playfully slapping her on the cheeks and gave him a stern glare.

I swear If looks could kill he would be 6 feet under and rolling in his grave.

Upon hearing the call of the Adhan ''You're so lucky it's time for prayer if not we both know you love my company'' he said laughing lightly truth be told she loves his company but when he's being annoying she dislike it, it always makes her frustrated and wanting to cry.