EPISODE SEVEN

— Y/N POV —

"Cmon just come with us" I say to Ponyboy "No , I can't" he says while me and him sit in the mustang and everyone's inside "Please , she asked for you" I say to him "You've been saying that for about 5 minutes" he says resting his forehead on his hand "I know! just come with us. Johnnys going and while you and Cherry get close me and Johnny can get close" I say "So this is for you and Johnny?" he asks looking at me "Maybe , but for you and Cherry you we're talkin about how much you liked her last night" I say "Yeah and you kissed me last night" he says "Don't remind me" I say while he has an insulted expression on his face "Please , just this once" I say holding up one finger "Fine.." he says giving in "Thank you!" I say pulling him into a hug.

We get out of the car and the wind just hits us in the face. My hair gets everywhere and Pony's hair flys up on top we walk inside and everyone stares at us like we just committed a crime in broad daylight. "What?" I ask them fixing my hair "Have fun?" Soda asks "Fun?" Pony asks confused too "Did you have your lips stuck together?" Darry asks finally we process what he meant "Ew! What? No" I say "That's gross man" Pony adds like his wasnt crying over my kiss last night "So why's y'all's hair a mess?" Darry asks "It's windy outside" I say defending myself "Y/n come sit with me" Johnny says patting a empty spot on the sofa and I sit with him "Darry later tonight I'm going to go with Y/n  and Johnny to the drive-in. If that's alright?" he asks sitting on the ground leaning against the sofa "That's fine" he says watching TV "Where'd Dally go?" Two-bit asks while we all watch TV  "Went home" Ponyboy says "Said he was going to come back tonight" he adds. "Pony want to go outside?" I ask him he nods and we stand up "Johnny you want to come to?" Pony asks and Johnny nods as well and we go outside.

"Cmon" I say walking to the back of the house "What're we doing?" Johnny asks "Getting on the roof" Ponyboy says walking up the crates carefully. Once he's on the roof I go next then Johnny. "So you two fell asleep up here?" Johnny asks while we all sit together "Yeah" I say looking around "Guys look" I say pointing at a dog and a cat playing together "Man , I really want a dog" I say sighing "It's like your personality's Y/n , a soc and a greaser" Ponyboy says "Oh yeah , which ones the greaser?" I ask him "The dog , look it's been rolling around in mud" he says "I knew you were going to say that" I ask looking at him "Well...Hey! That's mean" he says realizing what I meant "Greasers aren't that dirty" he says "Well look at Johnny" I say looking at him. He looks at me then hits the back of my head after he does I punch him in the shoulder "Hey quit flirting you two" Ponyboy says "I would never flirt with Johnny" I say looking at him "That's not what you said last night" he says smirking at me "Wait what?" Johnny asks "Nothing" I say "Oh yeah , Johnny , Y/n's in love with you!" Ponyboy says trying to dodge my hand "If you don't shut up I'm going to push you off this roof" I say "She said that she wants to kiss you at the drive-in!" he yells louder "Woah! I didn't say that" I say looking back at Johnny who's laughing at us "If you don't shut up I'm going to tell Johnny that you're madly in love with Cherry and you'd give up your friendship with him for her" I whisper "Fine" he says and we sit back in our original spots "Who's that?" Ponyboy asks while we see someone walking up to the house. Whoever it is sees us they stop walking and yell out "What the hell are y'all doin up there?" we notice it's Dally's voice "Just waiting up here until we go to the drive-in!" Johnny yells back , me and Ponyboy look at him and he looks back confused "What?" he asks "Drive-in? When?" Dally asks "Tonight" Johnny says. I hit Johnnys head "Oh alright well I'll join you guys" "Maybe we can share a cigarette Y/n" Dally says with a wink before walking into the house "Damnit Johnny" Ponyboy says sighing "What?" he asks completely clueless "It's was just supposed to be me , you , Cherry and , Y/n" Pony explains "Cherry already told me that she hates Dallas" "Can't stand him" I add "Well sorry guys" Johnny says "It's fine , we can stick him somewhere else" Ponyboy says "What'd he mean by he wants to share a cigarette with Y/'?" Johnny asks "I don't even know" I say but I do know I just don't want to say.

After a few hours it's finally a good time to head over to the drive-in. "Cherry said she's on her way to the drive-in" I say hanging up the phone "Okay , let's go" Two-bit says "Here's some money Ponyboy" Darry says handing him a few dollars "Thanks , if I don't spend it I'll give it back" he says placing the money in his pocket and Darry nods "Y/n , Johnny , Pony , and Dally" Two-bit says counting us "It's four , don't lose none of them" Dally says sitting down "Yeah yeah , see y'all later" he says as we all walk out.

Two-bits driving , I'm in the passenger seat , Dally's behind Two-bit , Ponyboy's in the middle , and Johnnys behind me. "So are we sitting in the car or out?" Two-bit asks "Out" I say "Y/n I'll pay for you guys and Pony you can pay for yourself right?" he asks looking at Pony in the mirror "Yeah" Pony says squished in the middle. We get to the drive-in and get out I look around and spot Cherry , we make eye contact and she walks over to us "Hey guys" Cherry says , I smile at her then she sees Dally get out of the car. She grabs my arm and puts her arm between mine and we start walking "Why'd you bring him?" she asks with our backs to them "Johnny told him where we were going and he said he was coming" I say "Hes sitting in the back with my brother while we sit in the front" I say "Oh like that makes me feel better" she says "I was hoping it would because It didn't make me me" I say and we laugh together while everyone follows behind us. We get seats and in the front I set Cherry on the second seat and Pony on the first , I sit by Cherry while Johnny sits by me. Dally sits behind me and Cherry and Two-bit sits behind Johnny. "What kind of movie are we watching?" Johnny asks me "It's a beach movie" I say before the movie even starts Dally puts his face between me and Cherry. "How about you come back here and sit with me" he whispers in my ear I ignore him and he goes to Cherry "Is that your real red hair?" she ignores him and "Ponyboy, you want to get popcorn with me?" she asks him he nods and they get up "You guys want anything?" Ponyboy asks  "Yeah , get us some popcorn" Two-bit says handing the money to Ponyboy. They walk off and Dally sits in Cherry's spot I try not to pay him any attention , he lights a cigarette and blows the smoke in my face "What the hell is wrong with you" I say quietly still watching the movie he laughs but doesn't say anything. After a few minutes go by he places his hand on my thigh and starts to move it , I throw it off "Quit touching me" I say in a annoyed but quiet tone "Oh come on you know you like it" he says getting close to my face Johnny notices this "Hey cmon Dal leave her alone" he says quietly "What'd you say you little shit?" Dally asks in an loud way "You heard me" Johnny says nervously. Dally scoffs and grabs my face and kisses me. Johnny and my brother stop not knowing what to do I try to get away while I get away he bites my bottom lip causing it to bleed "You asshole!" I yell at him standing up. I start walking off when Ponyboy and Cherry come back with the snacks. "Y/n wait!" I hear Cherry call after me.

— END OF Y/N POV —

— JOHNNY POV —

"Y/n wait!" Cherry says running after Y/n while Dally is covered in popcorn after Cherry threw it at him. He sits there for a few seconds and then says "Fine , I'll go" while getting up and walking off. "What the hell just happened?" Two-bit asks himself "I don't know" I say to him "Well" he sighs "You two go get Y/n and Cherry , I'll go get Dally" he says getting up and running the way Dally went. I look at Pony and he makes a gesture to go find them , I get up and we head for the cars.

— END OF JOHNNY POV —

— Y/N POV —

"He really did bite your lip" she says examining my lip while we sit in her car. "I think I have a napkin in here" she says opening her glove box [ *click* ] she closes the glove box and wipes off the blood on my lip "You feel better?" she asks "No , not really" I say leaning back in her passenger seat "Hey , look" she says and I look out my passenger side window. We see Bob and Randy bothering Ponyboy and Johnny , we watch for a few minutes until Randy pushes Ponyboy down and Bob throws his bottle on the ground and grabs Johnny's collar. "Cmon let's go" Cherry says as we get out and walk over to them "Hey!" she yells Bob let's go of Johnny's collar and and they turn around "Cherry..?" Bob says obviously drunk "What the hell are you doing?" she asks "Well look at these greasers , they tried to start something with us" he says trying to defend himself. Randy stays quiet because he's drunk too "Quit lying Bob!" she yells "We saw you , they did nothing to you" she adds "Cmon Cherry.." he says stumbling over to her "Get away from me" she says pushing him out of the way and walking over to help Ponyboy up. Ponyboy stabilizes himself while Bob is still arguing with Cherry , I stand by Johnny watching them fight "I'm breaking up with you" Cherry says.