EPISODE TWO

— Y/N POV —

We sit down on the coach and wait for someone to come home.

— 1 hour later —

"We've been here an hour , where is everyone?" I ask "I don't know , but we can try someone" Ponyboy says getting off the couch and walking to the phone "We don't even know where they are how the hell are we going to call anyone?" I ask "Oh right" he says sitting back down "For a soc , you have the mouth of a greaser" "Well I've lived with one all my life so go figure" I say resting my forehead on my hand. "Are you mad or something?" he asks "For a greaser , you talk a lot" I say looking at him "Well I only talk this much when I'm comfortable with someone" he says smiling , I smile back then we hear the door open. Darry walks in with Two-bit "Where have you guys been?" I ask "Out , how long have y'all been here?" Darry asks "An hour" I say getting up off the sofa grabbing my bag "You ready?" I ask Two-bit "I just got here" he says "I've been here for an hour , you didn't miss much" "Just walk home , it's not like your going to get jumped" he says "Mom said we have to come back at the same time" I explain "Well then sit back down" he says pointing at the sofa "Ugh , I hate you" I say walking out.

— END OF Y/N POV —

— PONYBOY POV —

"Ugh , I hate you" Y/n says as she walks out. "Woah" Darry says "Eh , she don't mean it. Those socs are getting to her head making her entitled" Two-bit says getting a beer from the fridge "How do you know she don't mean it?" I ask him "We've been acting like that to each other ever since she could talk" he says taking a sip "Hell we do it so much , our mama doesn't even try to stop us anymore"

— END OF PONYBOY POV —

— Y/N POV —

I walk down the street looking at the ground on the way to my house when I hear some laughing noises. I look up and see Bob and Randy's gang bothering someone , as I get closer I notice that it's Johnny. "Hey look at that cut on his face" Bob says laughing "You got him good" Randy says patting Bobs back. I set my bag down and fix my hair to make it soft and fluffy and walk over to them "Hey boys , what are you doin on this side of town?" I ask putting my hand on Randy's shoulder "Nothing much , just talking to this greaser" Bob says "Oh well , Cherry wants to see you at the diner on our side of town" I say looking at Bob "Oh really?" he asks I nod "Well let's go, I need to meet Cherry" he says looking back winking at his gang "Bye!" I say in a nice tone while they walk away. I watch them go out of sight then I walk back to get my bag "See you Johnny" I say walking past him as he says "You're just going to leave me?" he asks "Just walk to Pony's" I say as I continue to walk "That's where I was goin before but what if they come back?" "They won't they're going to the west side of town" I say "Why do you act like this?" he asks yelling because I'm already down the block. I stop "Act like what?" I ask turning around "Like you don't care about me anymore" he says walking to me with his hands in his pockets , I go silent for a little then "You don't care about me anymore, do you?" he says looking at me "I do but.." I manage to say "Right , your perfect little soc image huh? Can't be seen with us greasers" he says "Now I get why Two-bit quit bringing you to Pony's house , he hates the new you" I realize what he said and look down at the ground "Just go to Ponyboy's Johnny.." I say quietly "No because he hates this act you have goin on and doesn't want the rest of us to know , so he just quit bringing you" he says with a mocking smirk "Just go Johnny" I say louder "He actually hates you" he says scoffing "Damnit Johnny , Just go!" I yell at him and walk off towards my house.

When I get to my house I walk into my room and throw my bag on the floor. I walk to my desk and grab a printed out photo of me and Two-bit together sitting on the kitchen floor eating marshmallows out of the bag smiling at each other. Tears start welling up in my eyes and before I know it they start falling on the picture. I throw the picture down on my desk and lay on the desk crying "Damnit Johnny , I hate you" I say realizing that I really had changed , I used to be this sweet little girl not caring about being a soc or greaser. I was perfectly fine hanging out with my brother and his friends until Highschool. I lift my head up and look into desk drawers for my backup eyebrow cutter and pull it out of my drawer "(Just one more time...)" then I cut. I lift my skirt up and cut my thigh , I keep doing it till it bleeds until I feel the pain I caused Two-bit , Johnny , Darry , all of them. It's my fault I'm hated by my own brother , his friends who practically raised me when mama couldn't , I deserved this pain I needed to make it up to them.