Legends From the Realms

Platinum: We had a typo. This is Pecharunt Dionysis, closed shell.

[Hephaestus growls.]

Jule: *gasps* Hephy mad! *cowers behind Flor*

Platinum: Really, Liu? *sighs* Anyways, since two Titans get Shiny Legendaries, we shall bring more.

Dex: Blue Zacian, Athena. Purple Zamazenta, Artemis.

Platinum: The Zacian's fur definitely fits the color scheme of Titan Kitana's armor. As for the Zamazenta, we'll leave that for Mileena.

Flor: Who's Liu?

Platinum: Hephaestus' host. They don't have the spiky crest of the Gouging Fire, they won't hurt you.

"Pecha!"

[Dionysis rams their shell against Platinum's back.]

Platinum: I was getting to the Treasures, Dionysis.

Jule: *steps out and points at Dionysis* Bad peach.

Platinum: They're not bad, they're Poison.

Flor: They make their own food?

Dex: Pecharunt makes poisonous mochi to feed-

Platinum: Individuals and make them dance. *grits her jaws at Dex* We don't need to tell the Paradox Twins about the "possessing the hosts" ordeal.

 *grits her jaws at Dex* We don't need to tell the Paradox Twins about the "possessing the hosts" ordeal

[Dionysis opens their shell.]

Flor: *snickers* Gligar butt.

Jule: Cute. *pets Dionysis' shell*

Platinum: Onward to the rest of the Treasures. First, we have a cloaked, green figure with a sparkling mask, Ogerpon Demeter. We haven't got nicknames for the Loyal Three...yet.

Creda: Okidogi feels like a Perceus, Munkidori should be Plato, and Fezandipiti is Narcissus.

Platinum: And we have an equal sparkling hexagon turtle, Terapagos Atlas.

[Ogerpon Demeter raises her Ivy Cudgel, waves it at Dionysis in anger.]

"ENOUGH!!!"

[Hephaestus ignites their whole body on fire, their form fades, Liu falls to his knees clutching his head.]

Jule & Flor: *screams* Human! *they huddle, close their eyes, and Platinum kneels to shield them*

Dex: When did Entei Hephaestus learn Flame Burst?

Platinum: They didn't. *turns around, holding Jule and Flor* How many times must I warn you not to use your divine flames in Hephaestus' form? It'll burn their fur off.

Liu: My apologies. *stands up, and forms his hands in a bow* I was not aware of the motif behind the Legendaries' quarrel.

Jule: *opens their eyes at Liu's blurred figure, nudges Flor* Not Iron Valiant, no staff.

Flor: *open their eyes* Not sleek. What's with the red belt?

Liu: It was a sentiment from a long past.

Jule: You were Hephy?

Flor: You wearing that much white, thought you'd be a Lugia.

Liu: Hephaestus was part of a synchronization experiment on the behalf of your caregiver. They must have sensed a great evil in Dionysis.

Platinum: No kidding. We were just getting into their Kitakami story. Who wants juice?

"Pecha?"

Platinum: *hesitant* I'm not sure if it is okay to juice your mochi, Dionysis. The subjugation properties may be too much.

Jule: Chicken dance.

Flor: Mochi juice, why not pudding?

Jule: Got peach?

"Pon!"

Platinum: They're kidding, Demeter.

Flor: So, no on the pudding.

--------------------------------------------------------------

● 1/15/2024

Platinum: What does all this have to do with Dr. Martin? At first glance, nothing. He did speak of a dream where people won't be judge based only on appearance. Is introducing humans into this very Terrain any different than his mission of inclusion?