Three Dragons

Platinum: The original intent was to expose a manager as a dirtbag. Somehow due to vocal recognition, it had become a collective punishment for the Lucky Students as well.

Dex: Feels like the start of a bad joke; An innkeeper and two students walk into a bar, scratch that, one of the students walks into the bar, the other student and the innkeeper pass through.

Platinum: Always with the jokes, Theo. Anyway, this is Ares, they're a Shiny Rayquaza.

 Anyway, this is Ares, they're a Shiny Rayquaza

Theo: Why the special treatment?

Platinum: Shinies are often outcasted in nature. There's nothing special about their appeal to humans on the basis of nature. Example, Zeus.

Theo: They're still a worm to me

Platinum: Exactly. I formatted them as a gift for the former Lucky Student under the condition of retaining to the Future Foundation form. The first game's module isn't at the ideal height, the phasing may stretch his bones to an extreme stressor. And lastly, we have Omen. *whispers* We don't have an imagery of Omen, just think of the Zeus form, but with white scales and pink circles.

Theo: Another torture device?

Platinum: No, the other Lucky Student has endured quite a streak, this Omen can possibly combat his various aliments.

Theo: *sinister grin* Shall I eliminate those who left him to his fate?

Platinum: No, Theo.