Fifty Eight

58

Damon and I managed to sleep after recovering. My fatigue was finally catching up to me and I think it was the same for Damon.

Damon had my body feeling incredible and I loved every second of it. I found myself waking up a few hours later but surprisingly Damon wasn't here with me.

I rubbed my eyes and searched for him. It wasn't long until I found him back out on the balcony.
I quickly slipped on a large shirt and made my way over to him.

" can't sleep," I asked as I walked over to Damon. He sat on a chair with what looked like a cup of tea next to him. He wore black joggers and was bare chested.
I quickly slipped onto his lap. Damon spread his legs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" Can you blame me, I can't stop thinking I just want to start the day now" He chuckled.
" We shouldn't rush Damon, let's just enjoy it and not stress too much" I said.

Damon hummed as he tightened his arms around me.
" I would like us to go have breakfast in the morning before we head back to the house"

I loved that idea. " I'd love to. I do need to head to Paris to meet the team and see the new office but I'd like it if you came with me." I replied.

" Anywhere you go, I'll follow sweet girl"
I leant forward and kissed him. I don't know how much longer I can take these sweet words of Damon.

A few hours later, I stepped out of zara with Damon following behind me. Since my clothes were with Adrian and the others I wanted to quickly change into something to match the beautiful french weather.

I found a simple dress black dress that I was going to wear with a green bomber jacket.

Damon took my hand and led us towards the small restaurant where we would having our breakfast. I was excited to just sit down with Damon and enjoy the morning. Not knowing what was going to be waiting for us when we got back to the house.

Damon suggested this small restaurant cafe in the heart of the city.

" It's really pretty here" I said as we sat down on a quiet table that gave us a beautiful view of the city below us.
Damon shrugged his jacket from his shoulders.

I watched as he looked up at me. Frowned slightly before reaching for my chair and pulled it closer to his.
His knees brushed mine and he caressed my thigh softly.
" you're silly," I commented.

Damon smirked as he scanned the menu.
" Now that you're coming to stay in france, you have no idea what you've signed up for pretty girl"
He lifted his eyes back to mine.

I couldn't help but love the way he seemed so excited about my decision. I was excited as well and couldn't wait to call somewhere home.

We both ordered baked pastries and a healthy fruit bowl for me to eat. I wanted to feel good before meeting my new team. 

" I already know the terms and conditions Damon, i think i'm well aware" I retorted back to him.
He smiled with his lips. " Smart girl"

Damon reached over and lifted my hand to place it on the table. I stared at our touching hands and felt a sense of pride.

" I can't wait to live with you baby, you have no idea how many more dreams I want to make come true"
I stilled at his words. He always had a way of making me melt for him.

" I don't have many more dreams"
He laughed. " Oh you will have more. I'll make sure to bring them out" I shook my head at his sweetness today.
I quickly picked up a small piece of french toast and pressed it to his lips.