Seventeen

Seventeen 

The second that Damon's lips were against mine. All resistance was out of the window. Damon's hands wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me against his body.

His lips were warm and inviting. Never ceasing a single moment as they descended on the rough skin of my lips, from all of the stress that had been eating away at me for many days.

My fingers were rough as they tugged on his hair. We shared everything in this kiss.

" It's impossible for me to get bored of you baby" He mumbled as he broke away from my lips and swiftly picked my legs up forcing me to wrap them around his waist.

" I hope you mean that" I whispered back as his lips worked their way to my ear. " I plan to show you that right now" his voice was like a touch, so light yet I felt it.

Damon hiked me comfortable around his waist and took thundering footsteps to my bedroom.

As we made the trip there, I wondered if I was moving too fast from not speaking to Damon but I wasn't going to ask him to stop. I wanted him, I needed to feel the pleasure. Something that Deanna or any other girl was getting from Damon.

Damon was a man now, not a young man and he wanted me.

But the minute we stepped into the room that I called my own Damon's hands tightened around my thighs to the point that it started to hurt.

" fucking hell Baby" was his first words as he pushed his head to my chest.

I narrowed my eyes and glanced around the room. Only to feel completely hot to the core as I saw what was sitting on my bedside table. Completely out in the open and not being discreet at all.

Before I could say a word. Damon dropped his hold on my legs and pushed me to the middle of the bed. I watched as he rounded the bed and picked it up from the table.

As he inspected it, i noticed the small grin on his lips as his eyes found mine.

" Does this even compare?" he said with a playful tone. He shook his head, almost as if he wasn't even expecting me to answer.

The vibrator was a gift. Gifted by a close friend 1 year ago before packed up and left for her gap year across Asia. I hadn't even opened up the box until a few weeks before I left for France.

I had used it the other night. Me and Damon hadn't crossed that line yet but I had been so close many times and I was sexually frustrated.

" it does the job" I said so casually as I leant up with my elbows behind me.

This time it was Damon's eyes that narrowed. The vibrator slipped from his hands, hitting the table with a thud. He took slow dominating steps towards me. Crawling up on the bed and wrapping his hand around my neck.

" want to repeat that?" He said as his knee moved up and forced my legs apart.

In this position, I was at his mercy.

I shook my head but I was forced to repeat as Damon tightened his hold on my neck.

" It does the job" I moaned when Damon moved his hand up to my jaw before slipping his thumb into my mouth.

" do you know what you're going to do now Baby"

I parted my lips as I heard the unmistakable tease in his voice. The bright glint in his eyes only confirmed my original thoughts.

" You're going to repeat those words until I tell you to stop" he muttered and he seemed to enjoy the surprise on my face at his words.

I knew that he was serious when he hooked his fingers into my jeans and pulled them down my legs slowly.