Twenty

Twenty

Walking through the store, I had that intense gut feeling that I was being watched closely. My fingers reached down and attempted to pull down my dress the furthest it would go.

Afraid that anyone could witness the indecency of me to dare to not wear underwear in the company of children. Those last few glances at Damon in the car were daunting and all I could see was the smirk that was riding his face.

I can't believe he was doing this, from just a small harmless tease in the car on my account.

I walked down the aisles until I found the one I was looking for. My eyes darted around, nervous at the prospect of picking up condoms. This was all new to me, I can't quite believe Damon was forcing me to do this. He knew that this would be the first time for me.

I skimmed through the options until I found one that was simple. I didn't need it to be flavoured, nothing that would bring extra stimulation.

The thin feel called out to me.

Quickly swiping one packet, I turned around to search for the checkout. I had hoped that I would have a young woman to help me checkout and avoid any awkward situations but my wishes were not granted.

Just as I pushed the box of condoms onto the till I heard my voice being called. Luckily the woman that served me was quick, most likely seeing the panic on my face.

I was grateful when she didn't bother saying anything to make this transaction last any longer than it needed to.

As I turned around to face the caller I felt my heart drop as I met the eyes of Christian and Shane. Both looked happy to see me but I can't say I felt the same.

I pushed the box into my coat pocket, hoping that they didn't see what I was holding and adding to my humiliation.

" Hey honey, are you just coming from work," Shane said as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. I returned the hug and smiled as I peered over his shoulder and stared at Christian.

" Yeah just, I was picking up paracetamol before I have to be home for dinner," I said, knowing that it was a perfectly reasonable excuse as to why I needed to rush off.

No doubt that Damon was growing irritated with how long I was taking. Adding to the sexual tension that was already building up before I left the car.

Shane's face changed into one of concern. But I shook my head. "I'm fine now but I am running out of them at home," I said as I pressed against the box in my pocket. Reassuring myself that they were still there.

" You'll have to tell us if you're not feeling well" Christian added as he also looked at me with concern.

Like really handed me a difficult card when they gave me two overprotective father figures to watch over me.

Damon was the pinnacle of overprotective. But right now he didn't seem too bothered about a mindless headache. He was more concerned about what position he was going to take me in tonight.

I shiver at the thought. But can't help but be excited.

" Of course I will " I ensured them.

" Anyways, it's actually great we bumped into you. Lily just came over to tell us about a new seafood place just around the corner from your apartment" Shane said with much excitement.

From the way he spoke, I knew this wasn't just news but more an invitation that I couldn't refuse.

" This is perfect, even Damon's outside in the parking lot" and speak of the devil.