Forty Six

Forty Six

I sneaked out of bed in the morning. I had a busy day with my sister ahead and as much as I would like to stay in bed with Damon this morning. I needed to support my sister.

I slipped into the shower quickly. I had about an hour to make it to Lily's wedding dress appointment.

Every time I think about Lily getting married, I feel nervous for her. Not just because of the wedding but what comes after that. I know that her and Adam were good for each other but she still was very young.

Just as I was rinsing the conditioner from my hair I heard the sound of the shower doors opening.

Damon stood shirtless, just in his boxers.

" I thought you were sleeping," I asked him as I twisted my hair and brought it to one side.

He hummed as he pushed himself inside the shower and forced my body to the back of the shower.

" Damon" I said in a warning tone. " You know I have to meet Lily at 9, now is not the time"

Damon's only response was increasing the temperature on the shower and pressing his body against mine and letting the water run down our bodies. That primal look in Damon's eyes as he stared at me.

Fully at his mercy right now.

" We have plenty of time. I'll break all laws to get you to your sister's appointment in time baby. I just need to be inside you right now"

I bit my lip as I looked at him.

" Are you going to stop me baby? Because the look in your eyes right now is telling me that you want to stay here with me and let me do everything I want to do to you"

This man, I swear.

I knew that trying to stop him would be no use. Not people I couldn't but because no part of me wanted to stop him right now. I needed him.

Damon pushed my hair to the back and instantly slanted his lips over mine. His Hands moved over my waist and pressed me back against the wall. His kisses were fast and urgent. Forcing moans from my lips as his rough hands worked their way around my body.

My hands moved down his chest and tugged at his boxers, moving them over his hips and down his strong thighs.

Damon wasted no time in cupping me and circling his thumb down my slit.

" Good girl, so slick and wet for me"

My hands flew to his shoulders as Damon kissed down my neck and continued to play with me.

" Hold onto me okay baby" Damon said looking down at me, his thumb tracing over my lips.

I nodded as I tightened my hold on him. Damon instantly lifted me up and forced my legs around his waist. I felt him press against my stomach. Damon slapped my ass and moved his dick between my thighs.

" Damon please " I begged as he continued to tease me.

" I just know you're going to be the most beautiful bridesmaid. I'm going to make sure that every man knows your mine at the reception " I pressed my lips against Damon's.

"Be quiet" I mumbled softly against his lips. With those words leaving my mouth Damon finally gave me what I needed. I pressed my lips against his shoulder as I felt him fill me, stretching me around him.

" Moan for me baby girl, I want to hear your sweet voice"

That's exactly what I did. I let out moans every time he moved inside me, every time he sucked on my lips as his own grunts filled the shower room.