In the middle of me changing my clothes Paco came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe can we talk??" he said in my ear.

"Yea,"

"Why you been so distant"

"Because a lot been going on and I need time to think"

"A lot like what babe?? Please talk to me"

"Last month when we got into it and and I left the house. I went to Yaya's house to vent, we talked and he let me get everything out that I needed to. And..."

"And what baby girl??" he hugged me tighter

" And he kissed me and ate me out. He tried to fvck but I wouldn't let him. An he told me that he love me and he want me to be his. That's whyy I been distant. I'm sorry babe I really am, I didn't do it to get back at you for the Teyana thing, I was just caught in the moment and I really am sorry." I said crying.

He turned me around to face him and hugged me tight, "babe don't cry. It's okaee, I wish you would've told me before but it's okaee."

"Paco it's not okaee. I cheated on you and I knew what I was doing. I didn't tell him to stop and I really am sorry. If you leave then I'll understand."

"Babe I'm not leaving you. It's okaee. I know you had a lot going on a month ago. But when I told you that you was forever mines and that I'm never leaving you again I meant that. This is something that we both have to go through and I want us to get through it together so we can grow together. Do you hear me??"

"Yes"

"Yes what??"

"Yes daddy"

"Oh rd now give daddy some sugar"

I kissed his lips and it actually felt good. It felt good to finally get that out and tell him instead of keeping that from him. I don't wanna loose Paco and I definitely don't wanna be with Yaya.

He pulled away from the kiss, "Babe I got something to tell you"

"What??"

"I made Teyana go get tested to see if she's pregnant and it came up negative. She is not having my baby okaee??"

"Okaee that's good. And speaking of Teyana her and Yaya in a relationship and been going out a month now"

"Damn he just been with everybody, how they meet??"

"I don't know and I really don't care. She didn't wanna take my advice about him so I don't care. But that's good cause it'll help keep his mind off of me"

"Yea you right" he walked back to the bed.

I went and got in the shower before the timer went off for the cake. I took a quick shower just to get it out the way.

I got out, put my hair in a ponytail, threw my robe on and went downstairs just in time for the cake to be done. I took it out the oven and put it in the cake dish.

I got me some Vanilla Bean ice cream and cut me a slice of cake and went back upstairs. I walked in the room and instantly got Paco's attention.

"What you got babe"

"Cake and ice cream"

"You just made that??"

"Yea"

I sat on the bed and started eating my cake and ice cream while going through my texts. The whole time I felt Paco staring at me.

"Boy what do you want!?"