Battle with the strikers part 2

"Goji, do you know this Anguirus?" Mothra asked. "Yeah, it's Angurius. He's an old friend of mine." Godzilla stated.
"Wow, man. It's good to see you!!" Anguirus said, curious as to what Godzilla and a Mosura were doing in a human city.
"Yeah... you too. But Angurius, I thought you died." Godzilla said as if saying it was hard for him. "Yeah, I thought so too. But next thing you know I wake up here." Anguirus replied, "who's the Mosura?" He asked.

"Angurius, this is my friend Mothra." Godzilla introduced them. Mothra looked at him curiously. "Tell me Anguirus, are you a threat to Arendelle?" Mothra asked him. "What?" He asked confused causing Mothra to clarify. "This human city, do you mean it harm?" She asked patiently. "Nah, I don't waste my time with humans." Anguirus said.
"Hey Mothra, you know doing the Great War, where titans were brought to near extinction after fighting with each other for so long?" Godzilla asked. "Yeah....and?" Mothra said curious. "Well, I'm sure you remember the Angurius fighting along side us against Ghidorah." He stated simply. "Goji, the point." Mothra said wanting to get to it as to not diverge so much attention away from Baragon.

"Well, doing the war is when Anguirus and I first became friends. Like us he's oldest and now last of his kind, so believe me when I tell you that after the war, I was able to defeat Ghidorah because of him, I couldn't have done that part without him." Godzilla said. "Well then, it would appear a thank you is in order." Mothra said to Anguirus who just shrugged it off. "It's all good. I'd do it all over again too." Anguirus said humbly.

"Goji, you said he died?" Mothra asked remembering what he said. "Doing the battle with Ghidorah, he managed to overwhelm us and Angurius died because of it. However in an attempt to escape, I shot Ghidorah down from the sky, trapping him in ice." Godzilla remembered the events like yesterday, one of the many reason's his hatred for Ghidorah ran so deep.

"I see, although I'm sure the people of Arendelle are confused to Anguirus's presence, so I must talk to Elsa and reassure her there is no current threat aside from Baragon." Mothra said before flying off to the cliffside.

"Wait...Baragon!! And who's Elsa?" Angurius asked surprised. "Well bud, there are some things I have to catch you up on." Godzilla responded.

_

"Look, a titan's coming!!" Someone from the crowd exclaimed as Mothra flew towards them. They all retreated further from the edge of the cliff as Mothra approached closer. The majestic moth landed in front of Elsa who stood before her the large titan. "Mothra, the titan in the bay...what is it?" Elsa asked worriedly. "An old friend of Godzilla's. Specifically one who aided him in the final battle against Ghidorah, Goji speaks very highly of him." Mothra stated. "So he's not a threat?" Elsa asked, wanting official confirmation. "I do not believe so. The Angurius were our allies against the war with Ghidorah. You and your kingdom should be safe your majesty." Mothra said, causing Elsa to let out a breath of relief. "Please, just call me Elsa." She replied, "But of course, Elsa." Mothra said giving a slight bow to which Elsa returned.

"Hey, Mothra I have question. The book of titans say that only the oldest of each kind survived after the war, is that true?" Olaf asked. "Olaf, you can't understand her. I'm not even sure how I can." Elsa said to her snowman buddy.
"Really, but I can hear her right now." Olaf asked confused. Mothra had a strange feeling about this snowman, so she put it to the test. "And what was it I said exactly...Olaf, was it?" Mothra said and Elsa realized that they were never properly introduced. "Just that the Anguirus were your allies doing the war and that he's an old of friend of Godzilla's so he probably doesn't mean us any harm, also you asked what it was you said." Olaf said with that infectious smiled he's so damn well known for.

Mothra and Elsa just stared at him in shock. "Well, it seems I now have one of my own." Mothra said. "What do you mean?" Elsa asked. "Do you remember when Godzilla first appeared before you, how you just knew you could trust him?" Mothra asked, knowing damn well Elsa's next words just proved her right. "Yes, of course. I guess I sort of have always known, even when he first arrived here." Elsa answered honestly, something Mothra enjoyed about her, her honesty. She knew she was a good match for Godzilla, and vice vera.

"Well then, on that note. You and I will get along just fine my little snowman." Mothra said happily, a hint of something in her voice that Elsa immediately detected. Olaf just made some giggles and Mothra couldn't help but feel some way about that.

_

"So wait a minute, a human...who can speak to us?" Anguirus asked. "Yes, and she has ice powers." Godzilla responded. To say Anguirus was perplexed was an understatement. A human, who could not only speak to titans but also having ice powers, to say that's uncommon would also be an understatement. "Honestly Godzilla, we've seen a lot a crazy things, but this might just take the cake." Angurius replied.

"Tell me about it. She is special though." Godzilla said fondly, something Angurius picked up on. "So how are we here, and more importantly how the hell did Baragon of all titans get here?" Anguirus said, angrily referencing to the sleeping form of the horned Kaiju. "Honestly, I don't know. But what I do know, is that when Baragon wakes up he's gonna wanna fight." Godzilla stated.

"You're telling me, of all the strikers Baragons are the worst. They give the rest of us strikers a bad name." Angurius said with distaste.

But after he said it. A roar was heard in the distance. "Anguirus...you hear that?"" Godzilla asked. "Yep, more titans?" The horned armadillo like titan asked. "Who else could it be?" Godzilla said with an annoyed tone, as if Baragon wasn't enough to deal with. Mothra then came swooping down. "Goji! Titans!" Mothra exclaimed, "We know Mothra! Guys, get ready to fight." The lizard king stated.

_

From the cliff sides, the people of Arendelle watched as two new Titans appeared. One came from the ocean and the other came from the skies. From the water, the form of a massive serpent like sea dragon appeared. It had long whisker like tendrils hanging from its face like a mustache. It had yellow eyes that were no where near as dominating as Godzilla's, and a long red dorsal fin that went from its head all the way down its snake like bluish-green scaled body. Its white underbelly glinted in the sunlight. It was Manda.

The next one had dark yellow colored scales and bright red eyes. It had a black underbelly with rough scales and red frills going down its back. It had a lizard like head and a mouth of sharp teeth. Its powerful red wings flapped in the air keeping it afloat as its scorpion like tail swayed in anticipation for a fight. This one was Varan.