Wake up call part 2

Anna and Kristoff were making sure everything was going according to plan for the spring festival. They needed a way to keep the people's concerns away from the ginormous creature in the bay, the one called Godzilla.

Olaf had been more then happy to help, he helped the kids make the posters and signs with the arts and crafts supplies for the spring festival. Kristoff and Sven were helping set up the entertainment like the stadium being set up in the middle of town for a play the whole kingdom could watch during the end of the festival.

Anna was over seeing everything, and boy did she find out how hard Elsa worked on a daily basis to keep things in Arendelle running smoothly. She looked up at two men hanging up the posters Olaf had helped the kids make for the festival which were attached to a string and hung up between two lamp post.

However, things were about to get a lot harder, as one of the fisherman came up to Anna and asked her a rather important question. "Your majesty." He spoke, "Oh! You startled me." She laughed softly. "My apologies, I meant no harm." He said giving a slight bow of respect. "I just meant to ask, what are you going to do about the monster in the fjord?" He said pointing at Godzilla lying on his stomach in the water, not having moved since he first got here.

Anna was surprised by the question, but understood where he was coming from. "Elsa and I are doing everything in our considerable power to work through the situation, but right now there's not a lot we can do. If we attack it, it could just end up angering him." Anna said, speaking like a true leader. "But of course your majesty, it's just none of the boats can leave the docks with him there. Please find something soon." The kind fisherman asked.

Anna understood completely, after all, a fisherman is nothing without access to the water.

Just then the whole kingdom heard a massive roar in the distance. It boomed through the clouds. Everyone turned to Godzilla's motionless from in the water. He still didn't move, if it didn't come from him, then where did it come from.

That very thought caused the towns people to panic. "Everybody, calm down there's nothing to worry about!" Anna spoke but to no avail. Just then another roar was heard and this time, Godzilla stirred.

Then two golden eyes shot open and Godzilla rose from the sea. Standing on two legs and reaching 393 feet tall.
This sudden display shocked everyone out of their panic. Nobody dared to even move.

Olaf hid behind Sven's legs as everyone in Arendelle braced for death. A death that did not come.

_

Godzilla heard the roar of a another kaiju. His eyes shot open and back to his full strength he stood up, ready for action.
However, he soon realized this world wasn't his own. He looked around the tiny buildings and structures and realized he was in some kind of medieval kingdom.

He looked around at the tiny humans, but something about them was different. He definitely wasn't in his home world, he knew that much. This all felt too different, but then where was he? It looked like earth, but not his earth.

He looked at the humans below him, the ones in uniforms had swords and rifles in hand. Clearly of no threat to him. So he left them be, having other more important matters to attend too. Like finding the titan that made the roar that woke him up, he could sense it was not a particularly friendly one. This may not be the world he knows, but he'll be damned if his lets another creature like Ghidorah threaten it. Even though humans will never understand him, and he's killed his fair share, he's still the protecter of earth, and right now humans are on this earth. So it's his job to protect them, even from themselves.

As he submerged into the water with only his dorsal spines above water like a shark as he swam, Anna, Kristoff and the whole kingdom watched as an uneasy breath escaped their mouths in relief.