Authors Note

I'll start this off with a sincere apology. I know not everyone will be pleased with the ending, but I'd like to offer a bit of reasoning as to why I have done what I've done.

Coriolanus Snow is not a good person. I wanted to highlight that as much as possible, and from the perspective of someone he used and manipulated to fall in love with him. Obviously, when staying within the canon, there is no happy ending with Coriolanus. There are barely any happy endings in The Hunger Games, and President Snow sure doesn't deserve the few that happen.

I don't have many plans for what happens next on this account, so I am more than open to suggestions. I saw many comments of people wishing Garnett had been endgame (sorry about that, too), and I'm open to creating an alternative ending if that's what people wish for :))

Again, I am sorry for the heartache I may have caused, and thank you all so much for reading this story. This is my first real experience with a fanfiction getting any sort of traction (except for a Dan and Phil one I wrote in middle school... but I don't like to talk about that.) It means the world to me to see so much positivity come out of this, and I am beyond thankful for every one of you for your endless support and hilarious comments. It has been my pleasure!!