Just Dance

3rd pov

It’s been over two weeks since the ‘accident’ and Bella had been even more obsessive about the Cullens since having been kidnapped and attacked by James. She has made it a repetitive conversation on if the family would be okay with turning her. This only seemed to irritate the vampire family more, the most upset by this was Rosalie who hated Bella surprisingly more than she hated Aria, Edward who was still tempted by the clumsy girls blood, and Jasper who was already having a hard enough time with his families diet.

Carlisle and Esme stayed cordial with the older human girl but Alice seemed to be the only one who didn’t mind Bella’s presence. This was most likely due to the fact that she treated the doe eyed girl like a Guinea Pig Barbie and Edward would not allow her to treat Aria the same way.

The green eyed, youngest Swan sister had been traumatized by her encounter with James and was taking it much harder than Bella. The younger girl woke up almost every night screaming in terror, Charlie had taken to putting a recliner in her room for when he was awoken by her screams so he could stay close to her as she slept.

Edward stayed away for the first few days as he couldn’t stand to see her nightmares, he had hoped for a day to come where he could read her thoughts and was happy he could at least see into her dreams but that had all ended when he would see nothing but that damned nomad vampire torturing his sweet mate, it killed him to see.

After a week of her father staying up late to watch over her, Aria started to notice how tired he looked and felt immense guilt, after all it was her choice that led her into James’ hands and the terror she had been feeling was made by her actions, she didn’t want her father to suffer for it.

On one of the few nights Edward had come over Aria had all but begged the vampire to stay with her and try to stop her from waking up her father with her screams. It only took looking in her big green eyes for Edward to cave and he suffered through her nightmares, as the visions he saw got blurry and his mates heart rate increased he would quickly wake her up and hold her in his arms as she held Ellayla in her own and slowly lulled her back to sleep as he hummed the lullaby he had written for her.

Of course Edward couldn’t be there, every night or Charlie would find it suspicious that her nightmares had just gone away. 

It was now the day of prom and Aria was excited to go, even with the ugly boot that she had to wear because of her broken leg. Bella was going to be attending as well and had asked Aria if Edward could drive her as well, while the handsome vampire was against the idea Aria was too nice to tell her sister no and so Alice was now rushing between the two girls rooms in the Swan house and getting them ready for the night.

Bella’s hair had been curled with royal blue flowers placed to keep the hair from her face and Alice had given her a royal blue dress with black velvet ballerina flats after watching the taller girl crash in heels.

Aria had gone dress shopping with Alice and the two had chosen a short, Lavender dress with diamonds splattered across it and collected around the waist to make the illusion of a belt. Since she was stuck with the boot she couldn't”t wear her silver heels and instead had to wear one gold open toed wedge, encrusted in fake jewels. Her make up was done natural and her hair was done in an elaborate half up half done with beautifully done curls.

 Her make up was done natural and her hair was done in an elaborate half up half done with beautifully done curls