Yeses and Camping

We arrived home from La Push later than we expected because Jacob and his friends had started a bonfire that everyone wanted to stay for. Jacob had made me stay close enough to the fire to stay warm but not close enough where the embers could hurt me or Ellayla. We didn't arrive home till around midnight where both Ellayla and I passed out on my bed without changing my clothes.

The next morning I awoke too a bright light shinning on my face. A look out the window showed a surprising sight...it was sunny. It was a rare sight for the sun to shine in Forks Washington as ninety percent of the time it was either raining, snowing, or just cloudy.

I couldn't help but smile as I ran to my bed to grab Ellayla so she could enjoy the sunshine, I took her down stairs and out the back door where I put her on her chain.

"Here Ellayla since its sunny outside I'm going to put you on your chain while I get dressed for school." I never put Ellayla on her chain because she's always such a good puppy but seeing her basking in the sunlight I wanted to allow her to enjoy it so she'd be out here for about an hour as I get dressed and make our breakfast.

I headed back up to my room before digging into the back of my closet for my warm weather clothing along with a pair of sandals and a jean vest.

After a nice shower I put my hair into two low pigtails and curled the ends. I made my way downstairs and started making Ellaya some scrambled eggs and an omelet with mushrooms, cheese, and bacon for myself and daddy.

After plating the food I went outback to find Ellayla practically sunbathing. I walked over to her and gently picked my baby up before bringing her into the house so we could eat breakfast together.

Daddy came down the stairs while I was washing the dishes and greeted me with a kiss on the head before starting to eat his own omelet.

"So, you and Bella came home pretty late last night."

"Yeah, we met up with Jacob and than had a bon fire."

The conversation ended soon after as my father continued to eat in silence. One thing that differed from my mom and dad, it was the fact that Daddy and I could have silent moments and it not be awkward while my mom loved to talk about everything. But in the end I loved them both so much.

Bella came down the steps just as Daddy was leaving and grabbed the truck keys from the table while I put Ellayla in her cage. The ride to the school was again silent and I was super grateful once she parked as I jumped out and practically ran to where I saw Angel and Jess.

"Hey Ari, are you feeling better?" Angel asked me as she pulled me into a warm sisterly hug.

"Yeah. I'm fine I just hate blood, so that time of the month is definitely hell for me." we both laughed at my response before the morning bell went off and we went our separate ways.

It was now lunch time and it seemed like everyone was outside and enjoying the rare sunlight. Most girls where in tank-tops and shorts even though it was barley sixty degrees, not that I could judge considering I was In a dress myself.