First day at Forks

Aria's pov

"Are you sure you want to go Aria?" my mother asked me for what could have been the hundredth time in the last two days. My mom and Bella shared the same features besides the fact that my mom actually had a tan while Bella looked almost albino.

"Of course momma, besides daddy's all ready for me to come down to stay instead of just to visit." It was true my dad was used to having my sister and I for at most four months out of the year so I was a little scared of staying for the next 2 years but I loved my parents and knew that even if my father didn't show it he'd be upset if I didn't show.

My mom's brown eyes watered with unshed tears and she handed me my carryon bag and pulled me into another smothering hug. We stood in each others arms until it was announced my flight was loading." I love you Aria and be sure to call me every other day and tell your sister I expect a phone call from her as soon as you get there."

"Alright mom but you might have to call us remember technology and you don't really get along and I love you and Phil as well." she laughed before kissing my cheek and than I was off onto my flight.

The flight from Arizona to Forks was about three hours long. I spent most of the time listening to music on my phone or sleeping. By the time the plane landed it was about four in the afternoon, it didn't take long for me to find my luggage but it was mostly due to the fact that I was a minor traveling alone so a flight attendant helped me with that and taking me to wait for my dad.

The flight attendants name was Jenna, she had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, tanned skin, hazel eyes and stood about six inches taller than me thanks to her four inch heels. We waited together for around fifteen minutes talking about the Harry Potter franchise before I heard my name being called.

"Aria Swan, Aria Swan!!!!" A teenage boy who looked around my or Bella's age stood holding a white poster board with my name spelled out in black marker. The boy was tall with a rustic skin tone and puppy brown eyes along with long raven black hair that fell to his waist held in a low ponytail at the base of his head.

Jenna looked from me to the boy unsure if she should leave me or not. I gave her a smile before nodding my head letting her know it was alright and wished her a good flight back. I quickly ran towards the boy, well as quickly as one can with one carry on and two large rolling suitcases before colliding with the boys body releasing a high pitch squeal "Jacob!!!"

I heard him gasp before a loud laugh left his lips as he held onto me, slightly lifting me off the ground. "Aria it's so good to see you, and to see that you haven't grown a bit." a smirk replaced his smiled as he placed his elbow on the top of my head like an arm rest.

I slapped his arm off my head before playfully glaring at him. "Its good to see you too Jakey, how's Uncle Billy and why isn't daddy here?"

"Dad's fine obviously excited your here to stay and Charlie was called back into work, therefore I am your ride, shall we." He smiled while grabbing my luggage and helping me load it into his truck. As we drove threw the town I admired the view threw the car window as Jacob and I caught up on the last six months of our lives away from each other. It seems as though nothing has changed but that's the thing with small tones nothing ever really happens in them and when something does it doesn't take long for the whole town to know about it.

Soon we pulled up in front of my house where I saw a run down orange truck was parked in the drive way causing my eyebrows to knit together in confusion after all Jake said my dad was called into work. "Jake, who's car is that?"

"Oh that's Bella's truck it was a gift from Charlie, he got it from my dad."

"If that's her car than why didn't Bella come and get me from the airport?" after hearing how rude that question sounded I backtracked slightly. "Not that I'm ungrateful that you came and got me it just seemed like a waste of your time since you had to leave your house, come get me, drive to my house, and then drive home."