Forks High

Aria's pov

My alarm went off at 6:30 in the morning to get ready for my first day at forks High School. I took Ellayla out for her to do her business to see that it had snowed in the middle of the night and now the yard was covered in a soft blanket of snow.

After Ellayla was done I brought her back inside before heading to my bathroom.

Unlike Bella who shared a bathroom with daddy I had my own since I spent more time in Forks than she did. After washing with my Vanilla body wash and matching shampoo and conditioner I got out to see that I still had 40 minutes before Bella and I had to head out.

I went in my room to pull out a white and pink bra with matching panties out of my dresser before heading to the closet and grabbing one of my preset outfits for school to match the weather that consisted of a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white sweater over a grey tank top, and my long grey wool socks with my tan boots.

I fixed my hair into its curly ringlets that fell almost to my waist before adding some mascara and pink lip gloss. I took a look at myself in my floor length mirror before grabbing Ellayla and heading back downstairs to make both our breakfast.

I made it down the stairs to see Bella already for school and to my surprise she actually looked excited about it. I made my way to the kitchen and pulled out to Eggo waffles from the freezer and popped them in the toaster than grabbed the Puppy chow and filled up Ellayla's purple dog food bowl and refilled her pink water bowl.

My waffles popped up.as I grabbed the grape jelly from the fridge and smeared some on my waffles before eating both and washing my plate. I took a look at my phone and saw that it was now 7:35 and we needed to head to school. I called Ellayla before going to grab her knowing she wouldn't know her name yet and put her in her cage with her food and water along with a chew toy.

" Bye Ellayla mommy will see you after school. Love you Ellayla." I blew a kiss to my puppy baby and followed Bella out the door just in time to see her hit he ground.
"Damn Bella still clumsy I see." I jokingly said to her as daddy ran out of his car and we helped her off the ground.

As we got Bella off the ground and daddy asked her she was alright I looked around our yard feeling as if something was watching us. I continued to look around before I heard Bella say my name. "Look dad I am perfectly capable of drive Aria and I to school."

"Yeah daddy Bella's clumsy on the ground not in the car." as I said this Bella scoffed and daddy laughed before telling us that he got the truck new tires because the old ones were almost bald.

"No ones ever done that for me before." as Bella said that it looked like she was about to cry as daddy and I both looked at her confused. I didn't what his excuse was for the facial expression but mine was because when we lived in Phoenix Bella didn't have a car so she didn't need new tires. But at the end of it all she was happy and it was because of our father so I was happy to.