30)Friend Or Foe

Hello my lovely Miracles 🫀🫀
KS here 🫶🏻
**************************************************

She arrived in Udaipur and settled into her hotel room for the night. Curiosity struck her , so she turned to the web to learn more about the Singhals. To her surprise, there was a peculiar absence of information about them, except for a mention from two years ago. It was as if they had suddenly emerged into the spotlight two years ago, with little trace of their business endeavors. This raised suspicions in her mind, connecting them somehow to the mysterious
demon.

She dialed someone on her phone and asked, "What do you think about the Singhals?"
The person on the other end replied, "I only heard about them a year ago, they seem to be great diamond merchants."
She further inquired, "There's no information about them on the web except for one from 2 years ago. It feels like they disappeared and suddenly reappeared. It feels like a trap."

The person on the other end said, "Relax, you're overthinking. Here's what you can do: wear your chain with the GPS tracker. If anything feels wrong, press the button behind the butterfly, and I'll come to your location."

She smiled and said, "Thanks, Meera. I hope I'm not burdening you."

Meera groaned and said, "Oh, shut up! Friends are never a burden. I should consider myself lucky to serve the Queen of Jaisalmer."

Gauri smirked and said, "Oh, as if the great Meera Rajvansh can deny her Gauri anything. Love you. Take care, and let me know if you ever decide to get married. I'll design the best jewelry for my favorite bride."

Meera pursed her lips and said, "Gauri, please. After what Ranveer did, I'm not interested in love or marriage."
Gauri interrupted, "Love is a beautiful feeling, Meera. Please give it a chance again, for me."