22)𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

Hello my lovely Miracles 💫
KS here  💞
Song for the chapter- Khat 💌

*****************************************With those words she once again hugged him and just kept feeling his steady heartbeats. With the rhythm of his heartbeat her breathing too turned rhythmic and she slept in his arms only .

When he slowly picked her up and brought her into his room and laid her on the bed and pecked herforehead.He was about to move towards the couch when she gently tugged his cuff and asked him "Kahan jaa rhe hain sona nhi hai?"

He smiled and gently replied,"Couch pe sone hi jaa rhe hain."

She paused for a moment and said,"Bed par hi so jaiye na "

He looked at her and his lips formed into a smirk and he innocently asked,"So you want to me to sleep with you ?Kya aap humari izzat lootna chah rhi hain ",he said dramatically wrapping his arms around his body.

She looked at him and throwed the pillow at him ,"I think the couch suits you better."

He caught the pillow and replied,"No you suit me better."

She glared at him and said,"Good night ,Mr.Rathore "

He looked at her and pleaded softly,"Aapko nhi lagta ke couch humare liye thoda chota hai .I think I should sleep on the bed too,please"

"Are nhi nhi ,aapki izzat lut jaayegi ",she retorted and he pouted his lips .After some reluctance,she sighed and said.

"Fine aap bed par so skte hain but aap koi bakwaas baatein nhi krenge .Chup chaap so jaayenge.",she said and he instantly jumped on the bed .

She took out some pillows and started making a pillow wall between them.He held her hand and said,"You don't have to do that.I know my limits. I won't touch you without consent."