13)𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓮

Hello my lovely Miracles💫💫
KS here  🥰
                                 🪞
             हमारी तडप तो कुछ भी नहीं है हुजुर,
   सुना है कि आपके दिदार के लिए तो आइना भी तरसता                है......!!!
                                🪞
**************************************************

After having their long talks last night one wasn't able to sleep due to the thoughts of the other one.His lingering thoughts again and again made him say ,'Aapke khayalon mein yahan  neende qurbaan ho rhi hain aur aapko humari chahat ka bhi gyaan nhi'.
(Here I am loosing my sleep while thinking about you and you know nothing about my love.)

NEXT DAY

Walking through the corridors after his morning workout a very sweaty and dashing Abhimaan Singh Rathore noticed the voice of ghungroo coming from the east wing  corridor.

He moved towards his room and brought his pistol before moving towards the east wing.His movement was slow and sleek as a tiger ready to attack his prey.

As he entered the room with his hands holding the pistol which was pointed  towards the source of the noise. His breath hitched for a moment by the view in front of him.

Her hairs tied into a bun with some strands dancing wildly on her cheeks.Her body devoid of any jewellery except her little pendant.Her hands positioned into a dance step .One of them hiding her nose and lips.Her hands having the simplest mehandi on her palm which had a very dark pigment.

Her hands having the simplest mehandi on her palm which had a very dark pigment

His eyes shamelessly tried getting a sneak peek of the little mole on her lips.The morning sun rays making her complexion glow . Her feets clad with ghungroos with a little Nataraj murti on one corner of the room.

 Her feets clad with ghungroos with a little Nataraj murti on one corner of the room