25)𝓐 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮

Hello my lovely Miracles 💫💫
KS here  🐼
Song for the chapter-Beqarar karke hume yun na jaaiye

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As the new day began,it was a slow day for Gauri.On the other hand, the mighty king was being very secretive about something.

She gave it a day off to her employees for her hood work and they too needed rest.If they made it into the Top 10 international jewellery brands list  ,she is going to give her employees a vacation.Afterall, they deserve this much for their hardwork.

After waking up ,meditation, work out ,journaling and getting ready in a floral dress she went to the Mandir and did the pooja thanking her baba for the way everything went.

She made  her way to the dining area when her eyes fell on the black thread(kala dhaga) around her ankle and the sweet memory from  yesterday made her cheeks coat with the crimson color.How he came to her when she getting ready and was wearing her jhumkas.Before she could even react properly,he picked her into his arms and made her sit on the couch and gently held her leg and looked into her eyes for her permission by showing her the sacred kaala dhaaga .She told him that she will do it herself and doesn't need to do it.In response to which he very slowly lifted her saare making her wear the thread and slowly brought his lips closer to her feet and gently pecked her  feet. Remembering his cheeky smile,she smiled unknowingly.

When her sweet memories were interrupted by someone whispering in her ear,"Maan bade pyaare hain na ?"
To which she nodded her head."Acha jii shaadi karvane phir jaldi se 😏Waise bhi aapke Ranaji poori tarah se aapke pyaar mein doobe hain."said Virendra Singh Rathore (Maan's father)with a teasing smirk.To which Gauri whined ,"Veeru papa that's not fair.You don't let me tease you saying you are elder."

"I am smart little one .",he said giving her a cheeky grin just like his son.
"Waise you are old and old people are unromantic. Wo kya kehte hain buddhapa aa gaya aapka 😌",she told him with a smirk.

"Oye buddhaapa aaya hoga tere Baap pe",he whined.To which she replied, "Wo to aap ho hi gye ho",and ran away laughing  teasing him by giving him an eyebrow raise and mouthing "old man".This has been their everyday routine teasing each other for one thing or the other.