23)𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

Hello my lovely Miracles 💫💫
KS here💖
Song for the chapter-Tu mileya💟

*****************************************
She came from the breakfast table with her bowl of rasgullas half of which was already empty.A notification pinged on her phone and she checked it .Her hands slowly left her phone.

She kept the bowl on table and climbed the bed and started jumping on it doing a little happy dance.

She jumped down the bed and was running to his room to tell him when her face bumped into a hard wall which was wearing a crisp white shirt .Wait a wall wearing a shirt?🤨 She looked towards the face of the person and saw him looking at her with a look which meant Can't you be careful yaar .

"Thoda dekh kar chla kijiye kahin gir gyi to bhot chot lg jaayegi aapko.Itni si hain aap.Acchi lgengi pattion mein",he said and she pouted .

"Waise kahan jaa rhin thi aap Rajdhani express banke?",he teased further bit instead of fighting she replied,"Aapke paas hi aarhe the. Aapko pta hai I got selected into my dream college.The IIGJ
The INDIAN INSTITUTE OF GEMS AND JEWELLERY. I am so happy finally I stepped on the first step towards my dream."

He smiled looking at her enthusiasm and gently patted her head muttering a WELL DONE.

She looked at him for a moment and thought atleast he could have said something more too. What is well done.Can't he say I am proud of you  You did so good and cherry on top why did he patted my head .What am I a puppy?

She ignored her thoughts and rushed to the room when she remembered she left her sketchbook in his room.She need to get it quick before he sees it.You people must be wondering why cause that sketchbook is filled with his sketches she made.How she begged Ajit to teach her Sketching and that bloody monster made her do his homework for two weeks then agreed 🙄.

She lost herself in thoughts again and after 2 minutes she realised she need to get the sketchbook and ran towards his room.She entered the room and about to reach the bed when her foot slipped and she fell on her back.She winced in pain and tried standing up and cried in pain.

Maan who was in the balcony looking at the sketches rushed towards the room hearing her cries.He looked at her eyes with tears at bay and a painful expression on her face.He moved closer to her and tried helping her stand but she hissed in pain.So,he scooped her in his arms and made her lay over the bed .She held her leg and tried massaging it to soothe the pain.