14)𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱

Hello my lovely Miracles 💫💫
KS here🫶🏻
                                🦋
             लोग देखेंगे तो अफ़साना बना डालेंगे,
        यूँ मेरे दिल में चले आओ की आहट भी हो......!!!
                                  🦋
*****************************************
She felt the  heat creeping through her skin with her cheeks and ears turning crimson red.She wanted nothing else than the earth to open up and swallow her but just as embarrassement loves her to the moon and back how could she possibly escape the situation.

She mentally groaned to let her feelings take over her mind .Like how great today was  firstly that stupid butterflies 🦋 over his shayari ,then the period and now being caught in such a position.She felt embarrassed 😳 but the warmth his arms provided was worth it.It felt as if she returned home after so many years.

But her riverie was broken by a sudden question,"Kya ho rha tha yeh🤨?"
(What was happening here?)

Gauri replied ,"Kuch bhi to nahi "
(Nothing ...) looking everywhere in the room except at her jatti she knows she won't be able to lie looking at her.Wo aurat uske muh se sach nikalva hi legi.

Suddenly Raman sassed ,"Haan haan hum to andhe hain .Hume khaan kuch dikhta hai?"
(Yeah ,we are blind .We don't see anything ?)

Before Gauri could reply,Ajit voiced out his thoughts,"You like him?"

"Kind of ,matlab he is a nice person ",came out her voice.

"Gauri what if he is demon under the skin of an angel ?",he asked

(Author -Bhaiya apne baare me bta rhe ho kya?
Ajit-Tu chup kar na
Author-Beizzati nahi aapka life span kam kar dungi
Ajit -Are are meri pyaari author gussa mat😚 ho par yahaan pe bakwaas nhi main serious hai  😑
Author-ohh)

"Yaar I just have a crush on him bhaag ke shaadi nhi kr rhi hun unke saath",she groaned.
(I am not running away and getting married with him)

"Whatttttt?",Raman and Jasmeen shrieked in unison.

"Wait a second Tujhe kisi insaan pe I mean jite jaagte insaan pe crush aaya hai?",Raman asked with an expression as if someone told her that  fishes fly .
(You have a crush on an alive human?)

"Bhai maana yaar I love fictional men but he is good too just like a man written by a woman ",she said with dreamy eyes.