5)𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓪𝓻

Hello my lovely Miracles 💫💫
KS here

----------------------------------------------------------------

                                      🎀

               तेरी उस पहली नज़र के जादू से,

                यह आशिक़ अब तक उभरा नहीं,

                 सोने की बहुत कोशिश की मैने,

           पर तेरे बगैर सपने में और कुछ दिखा नहीं..

                                      🎀

*****************************************
After reaching Jaisalmer 4 of them were wandering hopelessly in the streets trying to find the hotel.

Suddenly Gauri asked Ajit,"Tune pakka kisi hotel main booking krwai thi na"
(Are you sure you did the booking?)

He looked at her annoyed and replied, "Maine to booking krwai thi lekin aap maan ne ko tyaar nhi hain huzoor."
(Ofcourse, I did.You are the one whose not ready to believe me.)

She suddenly demanded for his phone.He gave her his phone with an don't you trust me look.

She checked for the hotel bookings on his phone and looked at him for a while. "See I already did it.You just don't believe me ."
He said with a grin on his face.

Gauri literally wanted to break those damn teeth by punching him but she didn't wanted her friend to look like a person with edentulism(a medical condition of having no natural teeth)

Calming herself she said,"Aapne booking jroor ki hai Janaab lekin Jaisalmer ki nhi balki Jaisinghpur ki."
(You for sure did the booking but you did it for Jaisinghpur instead of Jaisalmer. )

"Dono mein farak kya hai ek hi toh jagah hai?",he said looking a bit confused.
(They are just the same place .What's the difference?)

Gauri gave him an 'Are you serious' look.Taking the cue from her looks.Raman said,"Ajit,Jaisalmer aur Jaisinghpur alag alag jagah hain.Jaisalmer Rajasthan mein hai aur Jaisinghpur Himachal Pradesh Mein."
(Ajit,they both are different places .Jaisalmer is in Rajasthan and Jaisinghpur is in Himachal Pradesh. )

He looked down and said,"Woh meri Geography thodi weak hai."while scratching the back of his neck.
(My Geography is a bit weak)