26)𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓭-𝓮-𝓜𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽

Hey my lovely Miracles  💫💫
KS here
So today is my and my Chotu's🐣(sammy I wasn't able to tag you )bday.So plz make our day special by your lovely comments.
Song for the chapter- Ae-musht-e-khak Ost

*****************************************
This time I won't repeat the mistake I did last time,Jaan.I won't let you go alone to fight this time. I will protect you unlike the last time, thought Abhimaan looking at a giggling Gauri in his arms.If he needed to fight death to keep her safe,he would do that too.He can wait for her for eternity but he can't see her dying in front of his eyes again.

Kuch aisa khuda tu  zaari koi paigaam karde
Yaar ke hisse ki maut mere naam karde💔

The past life flashback

The whole Chauhan Haveli was decoratedlike a bride similar to theirBaisa who was going to get married today to the Hukum of Jaisalmer himself. Naina Chauhan was not just a pretty woman but also a woman with amazing poetry skills,unending knowledge, warrior fight skills and great at all other things such as dance, cooking ,gardening .Her political knowledge and diplomatic thinking was a jewel to her mind.

She was a woman as kind as Mother Nature who always wanted to help her people in every way possible,not discriminating with anyone on any basis.All people adored her love,care and worry for her people.She was going to become their queen today and the people were more than excited to witness this serene moment.

She was impatiently and nervously waiting for the baraat .How today everything was going to change.She would no longer be Naina Chauhan she would become Naina Veer Pratap Singh Rathore.Will she be able to handle all the responsibilities which come with being the queen?Will she be able to help her people and handle her personal life too?were the questions haunting her mind.But still hoping for the best and believing in her Mahadev, she was ready to take a new phase in the journey of her life.

From morning,she has been getting this weird feeling that something isn't just right. She told herself that it was all just due to nervousness but unaware to her a whole conspiracy was taking place to kill her.How her little dream was going to end even before starting.

When she went to the hall trying to see the baraat and found a messanger from palace who came with a letter and gave it to her.When she read the letter a sob left her mouth.The letter said that Veer went to the temple in Jungle to perform some rituals but he hasn't returned and it has been 8 hours.A soldier who was injured told them that Maharaj is held captive by the demons.

The thought of her love being in danger was more than  enough to make her heart beat faster and run to save him.As she ran out of the Mandap,her dupatta got stuck in the shiva idol in front of the mandap.She tried getting it out but it wasn't getting out .So,she left it there only and ran towards the forest.With every step closer to the the jungle,she was inching closer to the trap.