TCF!Choi Han turned his body so that TCF!Hong and the other kids would not see his almost sinister smile as he replied.
"Mudpies are a mass of mud or wet earth formed into the shape of a pie by a child. It can be really messy... but they're lots of fun to make..."
"That sounds—" TCF!Hong was suddenly cut off, causing everyone to turn to find TCF!Ohn had placed her paw across her little brother's mouth.
"I don't think Cale would like that... let's not do that!" TCF!Ohn advised and TCF!Hong immediately let go of the idea.

The look of silence upon TCF!Beacrox' face spoke louder than a tortured scream.
"Well... no one plans murder aloud..." TCF!Hannah mumbled under her breath as she wondered what sort of tombstone TCF!Choi Han would like over his grave. TCF!Jack beside her trembled and sighed softly, clasping his hands together as if to pray. Naur deemed that everyone was now ready to continue and, therefore, continued the record.

It was at that moment.
"You think I can't reach you because you are in the sky?!" An imposing and pressuring voice echoed around the area. Cale got chills on his back after looking out because of the voice.
"T, t, that crazy!"
Water had gathered into a large pillar and shot up. Whale King Shickler waved both hands around while still dripping black blood from his mouth.
"Archie!"
"Yes, sir!"

There was someone who was riding on the pillar of water. The transparent and blue sea water was surrounding the Killer Whale Archie like a barrier. Then, as he heard some more cries... Whales and other marine animals started to surround the glacier Shickler and Paseton were on.
"Kehehehe!" The pillar of water Archie was on finally reached the same height as the others in the air. "Just the bastard I was looking for."

Archie than started to move toward the wyvern the White Star was standing on. The pillar of water moved with him to create a path for him.
"Coming at me alone?"
The White Star scoffed before looking at the approaching Archie who sneered back.
"What's wrong? You scared, little b***h? Hmm?"
"Ha!" The White Star laughed in disbelief and his wyvern opened its mouth.
"Screeeech!"
Archie arrived in front of the screeching wyvern. He then swung his fist. A loud explosion rang throughout the battlefield. Archie heard a sizzling noise before noticing the water around his fist starting to evaporate. An arm covered in white currents was blocking his attack.
"I can't let a bastard like you reach our liege."

Bear King Sayeru was leisurely smiling as he blocked Archie's way. Archie tilted his head at him before asking a question.
"You're the Bear King? Why the f**k do you look so weak?"
Sayeru flinched and started to frown. He then glared at Archie as he spoke to the White Star.
"I'll take care of this bastard, so you go do what you have to do."
"Sure." The White Star pulled on the wyvern's reins and moved toward the ground away from Sayeru and Archie. Sayeru peeked toward him before surrounding his whole body with light.
"You damn arrogant Whale bastard, I will-"
"Hey!"

However, Archie was not even looking at Sayeru as he shouted toward the descending White Star's back.
"Hey! White Star, you avoiding me? Huh? Are you scared of me? Hmm? Why are you sending your subordinate to fight me? Hey, bastard! You running away? You leaving this feeble subordinate of yours and running away? Hmm? Are you a chicken? Hey bitch, why aren't you responding to me? Hmm? You must be damn scared."
Sayeru started to frown. Archie and Sayeru soon made eye contact. Sayeru was the first to speak.
"Look at this damn Whale bastard and his rude-ass mouth."
"It's still heavier than your mouth. You feeble weakling."
"You son of a b***h!"
"Why am I your son? Such an idiot."

"You know Archie! That attitude compliments that rude mouth of yours when it comes to taunting enemies. It works very well!" TBOAH!Witira complimented him.
"Well... I got permission from the Young Master to let them have it!" TCF!Archie replied smugly, he appears to not have realized that he'd just admitted to allowing Cale Henituse to order him around.